Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 01-14-2018, 06:19 PM   #1
Octane
Octane began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Dictionary doesn't work

Hello! I downloaded 4 different dictionaries and installed them according to the instructions on the wiki. They show up in the dictionary list where you can enable and disable them, but whenever I try to get a word defined, I always get empty results.
Octane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 08:11 AM   #2
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Unfortunately it's a known issue caused by newer Kobo firmware. I'm not sure what they broke exactly, but personally I'd never update the Kobo firmware if I weren't actively looking for a new Nickel feature. It it ain't broke, don't fix it and all that.

I posted a variety of working sdcv binaries here: https://github.com/koreader/koreader...ment-337700307
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert