Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 08-02-2017, 06:08 AM   #1
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
clearink for Android

there is any rumor about clearink for Android?
I just cannot wait to have this color kind of eink(but is not) reader.
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 07:17 AM   #2
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by trocchietto View Post
there is any rumor about clearink for Android?
I just cannot wait to have this color kind of eink(but is not) reader.
Clearink was just announced don't expect a product android or otherwise for 6-12 months
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-06-2017, 08:50 AM   #3
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
Clearink was just announced don't expect a product android or otherwise for 6-12 months
also their target are not telephones, and they are still not investing in definition, i am afraid the only possibility is that the next kindle is made with this technology, but kindle reader will not be android. I am afraid this technology will come for android between 2 and 3 years, and it will depend if OLED flexible screens from samsung have a good definition on the light
Old 08-06-2017, 08:50 AM   #4
trocchietto
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
also their target are not telephones, and they are still not investing in definition, i am afraid the only possibility is that the next kindle is made with this technology, but kindle reader will not be android. I am afraid this technology will come for android between 2 and 3 years, and it will depend if OLED flexible screens from samsung have a good definition on the sunlight