Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 11-27-2017, 06:24 AM   #1
procyon
copyleft librarian
procyon began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O
launching koreader on Kobo Glo HD

I just gave up my jailbroken Kindle Voyage for a Kobo. On the Kindle, PDFs selected from the main library screen automatically opened on koreader. Is this possible on the Kobo, or must I launch the kobo file browser and navigate to the titles?
procyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 10:18 AM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Yep, you have to go through KOReader's filemanager.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
kobo