Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 05-10-2018, 12:23 PM   #16
TWHanson1
TWHanson1 format shifts faster than booting WindowsTWHanson1 format shifts faster than booting WindowsTWHanson1 format shifts faster than booting WindowsTWHanson1 format shifts faster than booting WindowsTWHanson1 format shifts faster than booting WindowsTWHanson1 format shifts faster than booting WindowsTWHanson1 format shifts faster than booting WindowsTWHanson1 format shifts faster than booting WindowsTWHanson1 format shifts faster than booting WindowsTWHanson1 format shifts faster than booting WindowsTWHanson1 format shifts faster than booting Windows

Device: PC
Thanks Sirtel. Can you give me an example of a Drive or Dropbox path, please? When I was syncing the library, it was not a problem; I'd just use the path to the synced file on my hard disk: C:\Users\me\Dropbox\Public\Books\

But how do I designate the path directly to my cloud library on Dropbox (or Drive)? My reason for wanting to do this is that I have limited storage on a laptop, so it's difficult to maintain the additional library on my hard disk.
TWHanson1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-10-2018, 12:48 PM   #17
Sirtel
Guru
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Oasis 1 & 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWHanson1 View Post
Thanks Sirtel. Can you give me an example of a Drive or Dropbox path, please? When I was syncing the library, it was not a problem; I'd just use the path to the synced file on my hard disk: C:\Users\me\Dropbox\Public\Books\

But how do I designate the path directly to my cloud library on Dropbox (or Drive)? My reason for wanting to do this is that I have limited storage on a laptop, so it's difficult to maintain the additional library on my hard disk.
Actually I don't think it's possible to add a library that exists physically only in the cloud. But I might be wrong. You could ask in the Calibre forum, perhaps someone knows better.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 05:08 PM   #18
TWHanson1
TWHanson1 format shifts faster than booting WindowsTWHanson1 format shifts faster than booting WindowsTWHanson1 format shifts faster than booting WindowsTWHanson1 format shifts faster than booting WindowsTWHanson1 format shifts faster than booting WindowsTWHanson1 format shifts faster than booting WindowsTWHanson1 format shifts faster than booting WindowsTWHanson1 format shifts faster than booting WindowsTWHanson1 format shifts faster than booting WindowsTWHanson1 format shifts faster than booting WindowsTWHanson1 format shifts faster than booting Windows

Device: PC
Thanks Sirtel, that's what I'm trying to do, but I don't have the slightest idea about how to specify a cloud path.
TWHanson1 is offline   Reply With Quote