Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-03-2018, 01:22 PM   #1
WilliamBSkates
WilliamBSkates began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Hi my name is William B. Skates and my book The Art of Cryptocurrency is for free

Hi my name is William B. Skates author of The Art Of Cryptocurrency this is my first book and it's solely focused on beginners who want to dive into the world of cryptocurrencies and help them understand what it is, how to invest/mine and more! The book just entered its free promotion from 03/05 to 07/05 and my goal is to reach as many people as possible. Much appreciated!

Click Here to get your copy

In The Art Of Cryptocurrency i touch on:
  • The fundamentals of cryptocurrency and what is it at its core.
  • How to buy and invest in Bitcoin, Etherium, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies like you are a complete beginner.
  • Wallets and how to keep your cryptoassets safe.
  • Different types of cryptocurrencies and their benefits.
  • The future of cryptocurrencies and predictions.
Respectfully,
William B. Skates
WilliamBSkates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 04:15 PM   #2
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Thanks for the offer, i will take a look.

(Though if your advice on investing in cryptocurrency is anything other than "Don't!" you will have an uphill battle winning me over. )

p.s. If you don't mind me saying: I haven't gotten past the title, and you have a grammar error. "...tool to understanding..." doesn't make sense. Maybe "...key to understanding..." or "tool for understanding...")

Last edited by ApK; 05-03-2018 at 04:29 PM.
ApK is online now   Reply With Quote