Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 06-07-2019, 05:39 PM   #1
scarlettruin
Connoisseur
scarlettruin began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung 10 Inch Tablet 2016 & Samsung S10+
Stuck on white screen

When I use the grouping drawer, CC has gotten stuck on a white screen. It went off after a bit, but it is back on now and I've tried restarting the device but the white screen still comes back up when I restart calibre companion. Any ideas on how to fix it?
scarlettruin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 07:38 PM   #2
scarlettruin
Connoisseur
scarlettruin began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung 10 Inch Tablet 2016 & Samsung S10+
Help! Tablet just turns screen off!

I use Cc on my tablet, and i have a large library. I did start having a problem whereby the grouping drawer would freeze and then the screen would go white. Others apps would work fine, but cc would stay white. Then it turned the complete screen black, and whenever i unlock the tablet, the screen turns completely black. I can get onto the unlock pin screen but then it all goes black. Help anyone please?
scarlettruin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 07:45 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Moderator Notice
Please don't start multiple threads on the same topic. Threads merged.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote