Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 09-27-2019, 07:30 AM   #1
Feldspar
Feldspar is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.Feldspar is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.Feldspar is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.Feldspar is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.Feldspar is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.Feldspar is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.Feldspar is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.Feldspar is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.Feldspar is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.Feldspar is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.Feldspar is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.

Device: Kindle.app on iPhone 6
Kindle app on iPhone delete problem

My husband is writing a book. He gave me the first 4 chapters to read. I made them into .mobi s, sent them by email to myself, clicked on the files to download them, then chose copy to Kindle. This is on my iPhone 6. I am ready to delete them. I long pressed the book covers and chose delete, but they won’t completely disappear. The book covers remain. Any suggestions on how to remove them completely?
Feldspar is offline   Reply With Quote