Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 06-21-2014, 05:11 AM   #1
Divingduck
Wizard
Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Remove unused CSS Rules

Hi Kovid,

I have an unhandled exception with removing unused css rules due to a not existing file.

Is only as information as this is an mistake in the epub and I will adjust this in the book.

Calibre error message:
Spoiler:
calibre, version 1.41.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>KeyError</b>:u'text/page-template.xpgt'

calibre 1.41* [64bit] isfrozen: True is64bit: True
Windows-Vista-6.0.6002-SP2 Windows ('64bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', 'Vista', '6.0.6002')
Python 2.7.5
Windows: ('Vista', '6.0.6002', 'SP2', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "c:\home\kovid\work\calibre\src\calibre\gui2\tweak _book\boss.py", line 439, in polish
File "c:\home\kovid\work\calibre\src\calibre\ebooks\oeb \polish\main.py", line 247, in tweak_polish
File "c:\home\kovid\work\calibre\src\calibre\ebooks\oeb \polish\main.py", line 202, in polish_one
File "c:\home\kovid\work\calibre\src\calibre\ebooks\oeb \polish\css.py", line 190, in remove_unused_css
KeyError: u'text/page-template.xpgt'

Error caused by missing file:
Spoiler:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="application/vnd.adobe-page-template+xml" href="page-template.xpgt"/>
Divingduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 06:39 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You should run check book and fix the errors before using any automated tools like remove unused css. The automated tools are not designed to be robust against all possible errors in the book.

EDIT: However, I have made it robust against this particular error at any rate. https://github.com/kovidgoyal/calibr...b7a45940a669d0

Last edited by kovidgoyal; 06-21-2014 at 06:43 AM.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-21-2014, 07:51 AM   #3
Divingduck
Wizard
Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
A stupid thing, indeed. This was one of my books in my test library. I corrected the book in my regular library long time ago and forgot afterwards the modification , as I saw later today
Thanks.
Divingduck is offline   Reply With Quote