Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-03-2012, 07:29 PM   #1
rehmana
rehmana began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Hello

Hi

I'm Atiq Rehman from the UK. I have always loved writing fiction ever since I was a kid but have only recently decided to try and publish my stories.
I write in a fast paced action movie style, trying to keep the reader hooked from start to finish.
I have just released my first two stories on the Amazon Kindle store as well as on smashwords.com.

I will be working on new material in the next few weeks - one of the projects is to turn a screenplay I wrote last year in to a book.

[promotional material deleted - MODERATOR

Thanks

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-04-2012 at 05:25 AM.
rehmana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 08:45 PM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards, Atiq
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-03-2012, 09:49 PM   #3
Todd Young
Addict
Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
Welcome to MobileRead and best of luck with your books, Atiq.
Todd Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 11:49 PM   #4
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote