Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-03-2011, 12:02 PM   #1
rbuljo
Enthusiast
rbuljo began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch.
Kindle Touch Serial. is it US or International.

hi there, my serial number have shown up on amazon. still have not received teh device. so from the first digits, can i see if this is a US registered Kindle or a International version.. got it shipped to a US address to get it forwared to me in Norway.

serial: B011 xxxx xxxx 0R12
rbuljo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 12:20 PM   #2
germanor
germanor has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.germanor has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.germanor has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.germanor has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: kindle keyboard wifi / kindle 4
B001 = Kindle 1

B002 = Kindle 2 U.S. (Sprint)

B003 = Kindle 2 International (AT&T)

B004 = Kindle DX U.S.

B005 = Kindle DX International

B006 = Kindle 3 3G + WiFi Graphite/White (U.S. and Canada) NOTE: Some European cities may receive this serial number as well.

B008 = Kindle 3 WiFi

B009 = Kindle DX Graphite

B00A = Kindle 3 3G + WiFi Graphite (Europe)

B00E = Kindle 4 NoTouch (Europe)

I`m looking for it, too.

Last edited by germanor; 12-03-2011 at 12:26 PM.
germanor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-03-2011, 12:24 PM   #3
ucfgrad93
Wizard
ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2nd Gen
Since the Touch is currently only sold in the US it should be a US device.
ucfgrad93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 12:27 PM   #4
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by germanor View Post
B00E = Kindle 4 NoTouch (Europe)
You sure about that? I bought one in Buffalo the other day and my serial number starts B00E.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:39 AM   #5
NCRoadRunner
NCRoadRunner began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
I just received a Touch Wi-Fi no 3G and it's a B011....

How about updating the original list so we can see what they all are......
NCRoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-04-2011, 08:37 AM   #6
germanor
germanor has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.germanor has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.germanor has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.germanor has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
You sure about that? I bought one in Buffalo the other day and my serial number starts B00E.
Mine has that serial number, I live in Spain.
Old 12-04-2011, 03:15 PM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
There is no international Kindle Touch; it's only sold in the US.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 04:25 PM   #8
rbuljo
Enthusiast
rbuljo began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch.
thanks..
rbuljo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 06:18 PM   #9
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Mine has that serial number, I live in Spain.
Therefore B00E is not exclusive to Europe then is it?
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 08:52 PM   #10
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Mine is B00F -

The fact that you might be in Spain or Australia like me is kind of irrelevant as you can only purchase the USA ones currently.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:56 PM   #11
germanor

B011 it´s for kindle touch with ads.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:59 PM   #12
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
My 3G Touch with special offers is a B00F.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 07:47 AM   #13
germanor

B011 it´s for kindle touch, wifi only, with ads.
Old 12-16-2011, 01:52 PM   #14
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Quote:
B011 it´s for kindle touch, wifi only, with ads.
My Kindle Touch wifi only without ads is B011. Since Amazon offers to option to add/remove ads, I don't think they have much relevance on the serial (mine was purchased from Amazon without ads).
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote