Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 12-10-2015, 12:38 AM   #1
rabe3ab
Enthusiast
rabe3ab began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Question KCC is not making comics

I used to use kindle comic converter to make comics/manga mobi files to read on my KPW3, the mobi files used to have the comics toolbar and everything. but lately the mobi files that I got of KCC don't show as comics but as normal mobi files on kindle.

how can I revert them back to comics type?
rabe3ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 04:07 AM   #2
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author
AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Could you elaborate "comics toolbar and everything"?

Do you modify KCC output in any way?
AcidWeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 03:04 PM   #3
rabe3ab
Enthusiast

when I open a comic/manga book on kindle the toolbar that appears on top is different from the usual one, the is no x-ray or fonts button, there is only got to and light buttons, also when I click options an option for enable full screen click appears
Old 12-10-2015, 07:31 PM   #4
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabe3ab View Post
when I open a comic/manga book on kindle the toolbar that appears on top is different from the usual one, the is no x-ray or fonts button, there is only got to and light buttons, also when I click options an option for enable full screen click appears
Comics do not have Xray, or font adjustment. That is normal behavior. The file extension '.mobi' is just what the tool generates.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 12:33 AM   #5
rabe3ab
Enthusiast

but two days ago I tried to use KCC and when I viewed it on kindle there was the x ray and font adjustment buttons
Old 12-11-2015, 01:43 AM   #6
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author
AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Definitely these buttons should not be available.
AcidWeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 07:09 AM   #7
rabe3ab
Enthusiast

I know, thats why I am confused