Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-29-2022, 03:56 AM   #1
Xev_01
Xev_01 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite SE
Hi! I'm Xev.

*waves*

Hi there! I'm a 30-year-old female blue collar worker from Australia. I loved reading when I was younger, but over the years I've turned to video games and mindlessly watching Twitch / YouTube when I'm not working.

My favourite book is Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier, but it's like I'm just too tired to hold an attention span any more. I want to change that, so I've treated myself to a Signature Edition Kindle Paperwhite, an adorable cover, and a proverbial stack of pulpy thrillers and romances.

Xev_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 01:14 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello, Xev, and welcome to MobileRead!
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 09:31 PM   #3
Xev_01
Xev_01 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite SE
Thanks Sirtel!
Xev_01 is offline   Reply With Quote