Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 08-29-2014, 05:00 AM   #1
emonti8384
browneyedgurl
emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505/950x2, PRS-600 silver, Galaxy III purple, T2 black
[Sony 950] - Posted in the wrong forum

Right!? The materials they began making them w went to sh*t so for me it never went past my 950. I have a spare back battery and as I mentioned, I'll most likely but another 950 (if anyone wants to sell theis pm me). I love the casing, the way it's made...never used the online features so much
My T1 is my main reader so if it gets lost, damaged, desteoyed I won't be too upset, as it's my least favorite model. My 505 I keep for when I just want to have a lazy, I dont care if it takes 5 seconds for the next page to load day lol. My 650 needs fixed (got wet) and since it has such sentimental value I can't sell it but alas, I have mo one to make the repairs.I just love my Sony readers (like my T1l!
emonti8384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 09:10 AM   #2
petercreasey
Wizard
petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony: PRS 950 & T1, Kobo: Aura One & Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by emonti8384 View Post
I have a spare back battery
e, I would like to buy your PRS 950 backup battery if you ever decide to sell it.

I have two 950s.
petercreasey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-29-2014, 10:36 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Posts asking to buy/sell/trade Readers and related items belong in one place only: the Flea Market Forum.

The two posts above have been moved to this forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote