Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-23-2011, 01:40 PM   #1
Gus Flory
Enthusiast
Gus Flory rocks like Gibraltar!Gus Flory rocks like Gibraltar!Gus Flory rocks like Gibraltar!Gus Flory rocks like Gibraltar!Gus Flory rocks like Gibraltar!Gus Flory rocks like Gibraltar!Gus Flory rocks like Gibraltar!Gus Flory rocks like Gibraltar!Gus Flory rocks like Gibraltar!Gus Flory rocks like Gibraltar!Gus Flory rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle
GALAXY OF HEROES II: War Heroes

GALAXY OF HEROES II: War Heroes

The Red Wrath crash lands on a dead planet. Capt. Jace Spade and Capt. Mina Casey walk across a desolate plain to an isolated human outpost that is besieged by a mighty alien war machine.

The beautiful Mayor Lourdes Magna struggles to save her city in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds. Fear, intrigue and murder spread like contagions under the gray skies of her lost world. A mysterious stranger arrives. He promises victory and awakens hope for a new dawn for all humanity as a cataclysmic battle commences.

Capt. Jace Spade, Capt. Mina Casey, Sgt. Joe Grimes and Genie reunite as empires collide.

Available on Kindle and the Nook.

Last edited by Gus Flory; 02-10-2012 at 01:45 AM.
Gus Flory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 01:18 AM   #2
xg4bx
Are you gonna eat that?
xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook STG
sounds cool, i picked up both books.
xg4bx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 01:42 AM   #3
Gus Flory
Enthusiast
Gus Flory rocks like Gibraltar!Gus Flory rocks like Gibraltar!Gus Flory rocks like Gibraltar!Gus Flory rocks like Gibraltar!Gus Flory rocks like Gibraltar!Gus Flory rocks like Gibraltar!Gus Flory rocks like Gibraltar!Gus Flory rocks like Gibraltar!Gus Flory rocks like Gibraltar!Gus Flory rocks like Gibraltar!Gus Flory rocks like Gibraltar!

Awesome.

Thanks!
Old 09-25-2011, 08:29 PM   #4
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
awesomeness. Loved the first book
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:22 PM   #5
Gus Flory
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabredog View Post
Thanks.

If you liked Part I, Part II is even better. I hope you give it a read!
Old 10-02-2011, 06:38 AM   #6
Gus Flory
Enthusiast

Quote:
Sabre Dog,

Is GALAXY OF HEROES II available on Kindle in Australia?

Gus
Old 10-02-2011, 10:24 AM   #7
sabredog
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

According to me it is.

If I sign out, it is still available to me based upon my IP address.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:07 AM   #8
Gus Flory
Enthusiast

Quote:
According to me it is.

If I sign out, it is still available to me based upon my IP address.
That's great to hear. I hope you enjoy the book.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:24 AM   #9
sabredog

I most assuredly will. I still cannot thank you enough for getting a copy of your first book to me
Old 10-11-2011, 02:25 PM   #10
Gus Flory
Enthusiast

Saberdog,

Did you get a chance to read any of GALAXY OF HEROES II: War Heroes?

I haven't gotten any feedback yet and I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Gus
Old 10-11-2011, 11:51 PM   #11
sabredog

Made a start. Very good so far!
Old 10-16-2011, 06:57 AM   #12
Gus Flory
Enthusiast

Sabredog,

How are you liking the book?

Gus
Old 10-16-2011, 09:42 AM   #13
sabredog

Lovin' it
Old 10-27-2011, 03:21 PM   #14
Gus Flory
Enthusiast

Sabredog,

Any progress on the book?

Gus
Old 10-27-2011, 08:15 PM   #15
sabredog

Hi Gus.

Finished the book last week and really enjoyed it.

Looking forward to the third book now

Thanks!