Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-13-2010, 06:47 PM   #1
powwaw
powwaw began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle G3
Posted in Kindle Forum

Perhaps I haven't read enough, I posted this in the Kindle forum:

I've been following and reading for quite awhile before I bought my K3. I've had it for about a month and have been enjoying it with the 3.0.3 update, I at once found the page turning much, much faster. I haven't found a need to implement any other hack though.

I put a Decal Girl skin on it and purchased an inexpensive foam zip cover for it on Amazon. I like it, very much.

I use Calibre to convert books found in other places and the News function, which I didn't think I'd use much has proven very useful. I hope my meager $10 donation to Calibre has helped somehow.

I just put Linux Mint 10 on my eeePC Netbook and copied / pasted the code into the terminal. It worked flawlessly. By default it put a shortcut in my Office folder. Now the question I have is: What files or folders do I need to copy from my Windows machine to my Netbook to have all of my books in sync?

Thank you very much for all your help!

-eric

I reckon I just have to read more
powwaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:58 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
see http://calibre-ebook.com/user_manual...ter-to-another
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert