Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 01-06-2018, 06:48 PM   #1
radreamfarm
radreamfarm began at the beginning.

Device: android
download first, or right from app?

I have books on a bunch of apps, and would like to get them all on one app...probably my Nook app.
Do I have to download the books from my Kindle app to my computer before I can transfer them onto Calibre? Or if I connect my tablet via USB will it find the books?
radreamfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 07:02 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT, Galaxy Tab 2(RIP)
Quote:
Originally Posted by radreamfarm View Post
I have books on a bunch of apps, and would like to get them all on one app...probably my Nook app.
Do I have to download the books from my Kindle app to my computer before I can transfer them onto Calibre? Or if I connect my tablet via USB will it find the books?
I recommend the PC app using either the old version or the fix so DRM can be managed
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...28#post3636428
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote