Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 09-28-2017, 08:54 AM   #31
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell V8Pro; Asus Zenpad S8; Onyx Boox T68; Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergi View Post
I keep hoping Samsung makes a new one. I still have mine. I don't use it as much but it is still one of my favorite tablets. I moved on to Tab A 10.1 and from there to Tab S3 9.7. I like the size of the 9.7 but I still miss that 8 incher. It was so nice for being portable.
I replaced mine with an Asus (Asus ZenPad S 8.0 (Z580CA)). It was one of the few (or rather only) 8" tablet that also has an active pen...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-29-2017, 01:29 AM   #32
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPadPro, Galaxy Note 5, 8 (tab) & Galaxy Tab S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
I replaced mine with an Asus (Asus ZenPad S 8.0 (Z580CA)). It was one of the few (or rather only) 8" tablet that also has an active pen...
How is the pen on it compared to the wacom (s-pen) on the Note 8?

Last edited by Synergi; 09-29-2017 at 11:31 PM.
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote