Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2014, 11:35 PM   #1
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
FREE/BARGAIN - Cookbooks - 2015

We point out free and bargain Cookbook titles to each other, and recommend certain books that are/were free (or the opposite!).

Because Kindle freebies are easiest to find, the majority of the books listed are from Amazon, but freebies and bargains from other retailers and in other formats are more than welcome!

In case no retailer is specifically mentioned in a post, it is safe to assume it's for Amazon US.

Be aware that many freebies are only free for a day, so grab them fast!

2014 Thread
Old 12-31-2014, 11:40 PM   #2
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
This one looks very interesting, especially with the winter weather that will be kicking in for most (eventually)

Crock Pot: 365 Days of Crock Pot Recipes $0.99
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PR45N38/

FREE @ Amazon

Apple Cider Vinegar Diet Recipes: 21 Quick and Easy, Everyday Homemade Recipes for weight loss under 1 Hour
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EQG1RMY

Easy Weeknight Dinners: Healthy & Delicious (Guilt Free Gourmet)
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007HHHDUE

Incredibly Delicious Christmas Cookies from the Mediterranean Region
(not sure how this works, but interested to see)
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GHMS2M8
Advert
Old 01-01-2015, 10:26 PM   #4
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
"free kindle books cookbooks"
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_st_re...rt=review-rank
Old 01-03-2015, 03:31 PM   #5
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekaren View Post
Today's Amazon Daily Deal includes several excellent cookbooks reduced to $2.99 (today only):

The Best Veggie Burgers on the Planet: 101 Globally Inspired Vegan Creations Packed with Fresh Flavors and Exciting New Tastes
The China Study Cookbook: Over 120 Whole Food, Plant-Based Recipes by Campbell (by the wife of Dr T. Colin Campbell who published The China Study). I've been waiting for this one to go on discount, it's normally $9.99
Eat To Live: The Amazing Nutrient Rich Program for Fast and Sustained Weight Loss by Fuhrman MD
The Complete Mediterranean Diet: Everything You Need to Know to Lose Weight and Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease... with 500 Delicious Recipes
Green Smoothie Revolution: The Radical Leap Towards Natural Health
The HappyCow Cookbook: Recipes from Top-Rated Vegan Restaurants around the World
101 Things to Do with Bacon
101 Things to Do with Popcorn
Slow Cooking for Two: Basic Techniques Recipes
The Healthy Juicer's Bible: Lose Weight, Detoxify, Fight Disease, and Live Long
101 Things to Do with a Casserole
I need a book on 101 things to do with a Christmas fruitcake. *sigh*
Advert
Old 01-03-2015, 06:11 PM   #6
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
No book needed. Open garbage can, toss in. LOL
Old 01-03-2015, 06:37 PM   #7
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Gift to someone next Christmas...
Old 01-04-2015, 06:24 AM   #8
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
No book needed. Open garbage can, toss in. LOL
Funny. I'd be afraid that the 'cake would dent the bottom of the garbage can, though. Maybe I could set it in, instead of toss it in.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 01-04-2015 at 10:47 AM.
Old 01-04-2015, 06:30 AM   #9
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
Gift to someone next Christmas...
Funny. I'm sure that it would taste just as fresh. Sometime I do want to see what the "sell by" or expiration date is for one of those.

I read just a day or two ago that someone gave Jay Leno (for you outside of the U.S., he is a popular comedian) a piece of fruitcake to try from the late 1800's (no, that's not a typo) (I don't remember the exact year), and he said that it was "okay," or something like that. The writer telling about this suggested that the cake must have had a lot of brandy or some such in it.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 01-04-2015 at 10:49 AM.
Old 01-04-2015, 06:47 AM   #10
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
I checked the webpage a couple of days ago. Great post, great search findings. Thanks.

I had kept the tab for the webpage open, and noticed just now that the number of hits/returns increased from 211 (I think that it was) to 291 now. I wish that I could separate out the new ones from the old ones, which I've already checked.
Old 01-04-2015, 10:43 AM   #11
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Funny. I'd be afraid that the 'cake would dent the bottom of the garbage can, though. Maybe I could set it in.
My husband bought one for Christmas. He was the only one that ate it.
Old 01-04-2015, 10:46 AM   #12
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
My husband bought one for Christmas. He was the only one that ate it.
How selfish of him! ha
Old 01-04-2015, 10:01 PM   #13
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
40 Top Quinoa Recipes for Weight Loss - free
http://www.amazon.com/Top-Quinoa-Rec...eywords=quinoa

The Quinoa Master Cookbook - free
http://www.amazon.com/Quinoa-Master-...eywords=quinoa

Quinoa Diet - free
http://www.amazon.com/Quinoa-Diet-Co...eywords=quinoa

Amazing Quinoa - free
http://www.amazon.com/Amazing-Quinoa...eywords=quinoa

Easy Quinoa Recipes 2.0 - 99 cents
http://www.amazon.com/Easy-Quinoa-Re...eywords=quinoa
Old 01-05-2015, 12:15 AM   #14
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
40 Top Quinoa Recipes for Weight Loss - free
http://www.amazon.com/Top-Quinoa-Rec...eywords=quinoa

The Quinoa Master Cookbook - free
http://www.amazon.com/Quinoa-Master-...eywords=quinoa

Quinoa Diet - free
http://www.amazon.com/Quinoa-Diet-Co...eywords=quinoa

Amazing Quinoa - free
http://www.amazon.com/Amazing-Quinoa...eywords=quinoa

Easy Quinoa Recipes 2.0 - 99 cents
http://www.amazon.com/Easy-Quinoa-Re...eywords=quinoa
I'm supposed to start eating stuff like quinoa for a diet that my doctor wants me to go on. Have you ever tried it? Does it taste good?
Old 01-05-2015, 12:36 AM   #15
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Quote:
I'm supposed to start eating stuff like quinoa for a diet that my doctor wants me to go on. Have you ever tried it? Does it taste good?
I really like quinoa and use it as a replacement for rice. It tastes almost the same with maybe a little flavor of cornmeal and sesame seeds. Just make sure that you rinse it before you cook it, because it has some sort of coating on it that tastes like soap.
Closed Thread