rainfactor
rainfactor began at the beginning.

Device: koobo
It was just a little detail chmod the db to 777 fixed it
rainfactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 11:32 PM   #62
bthoven
Evangelist
bthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexenZ View Post
Hi Bthoven,

Thanks for the steps above.
However, unlike Villax who got it successfully, i on the other hand is not able to get moonreader pro to detect the public address.
I am using an asus router. And I have configured accordingly as per your quote.

As my synology NAS is not directly connected to the router, it goes through an ancient managed switch. Do i have to fort forward the switches as well? As right now i am only doing it to the router as per your quote.

Let me know if you have any solutions as i am almost reaching success in this solution you had.

Regards
John
Hi John,
Sorry I've just seen your post. Have you managed to get it work? If you can access your Calibre content server at home, and put the right port forwarding mapping right, it should work.
bthoven is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-19-2020, 01:31 PM   #63
studiosus
studiosus doesn't litterstudiosus doesn't litter

Device: several devices
Got it up and running within few hours (Synology, Docker, linuxserver/calibre, Moon+ Reader), but... do I get it right that this kind of set-up is so to say one-way street? Basically you can only read, but even if you annotate/highlight for example .pdf files in Moon+ Reader, then those files are not synced backed into the Calibre server, with all annotations intact?

Last edited by studiosus; 04-19-2020 at 01:41 PM.
studiosus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 10:52 PM   #64
Magnus
Enthusiast
Magnus can extract oil from cheeseMagnus can extract oil from cheeseMagnus can extract oil from cheeseMagnus can extract oil from cheeseMagnus can extract oil from cheeseMagnus can extract oil from cheeseMagnus can extract oil from cheeseMagnus can extract oil from cheese

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by bthoven View Post
Hi,
- As the external ports 3xxxxx above will change every time your synology restart, you have to fix the external port number. You can go into the Port Settings tab (in Calibre container) and change them. For me, I change them from Auto to 3389, 4001, and 4002 (see my attached screenshot).
Just curious... is internal port 3389 still required? I can find no documentation apart from this post that mentions 3389. Thank you.
Magnus is offline   Reply With Quote