Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-11-2011, 03:09 PM   #16
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
(It's Ms Taming!)
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 03:10 PM   #17
Cameronpaterson
Addict
Cameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Glo, iPad, iPhone
! Sorry Ms Taming
Cameronpaterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 03:14 PM   #18
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Yes, my full name is Taming Noodles, but everyone just calls me Taming. My husband (that would be Mr. Noodles) dresses his foot in brown, not purple.

The full look:

Last edited by taming; 12-11-2011 at 03:32 PM. Reason: added picture
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 03:30 PM   #19
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameronpaterson View Post
Another more general one - connect your Kobo Touch to an electrical socket to recharge (using a USB-to-plug adaptor), and it will announce that it has detected a computer!
What it really is doing is getting excited to be slamming down some juice. It's not a bug; it's just a reaction to getting drunk on power.
Old 12-11-2011, 04:21 PM   #20
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
I think it depends on the adapter. This does not happen with the ones I use.

v
What adapter are you using?
Old 12-11-2011, 04:22 PM   #21
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
Yes, my full name is Taming Noodles, but everyone just calls me Taming. My husband (that would be Mr. Noodles) dresses his foot in brown, not purple.

The full look:
So if we worship you, it would have to be Pastafarianism..
Old 12-11-2011, 04:50 PM   #22
taming
Trying for calm & polite

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
So if we worship you,
If you begin to worship me, I would have to call on my social worker identity and help you get the assistance you need.
Old 12-11-2011, 04:51 PM   #23
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer

Well I did say IF..... Not to worry... It's just Taming being her usual Shrewd self
Old 12-11-2011, 05:05 PM   #24
taming
Trying for calm & polite

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
What adapter are you using?
I'll let you know in January when i go back to work. At home I use my computers. It's in my techie go bag in my office. I plugged it into my Vox charger and I do get the choice. Nice to know that my Touch is getting a jolt. Not a big deal, in any case. And nothing I would call a bug.

Last edited by taming; 12-11-2011 at 05:11 PM. Reason: bag not bad

Tags
kobo touch, searching