Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 07-23-2020, 02:12 PM   #331
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
^^Done.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 07:37 AM   #332
Senya
Senya began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Good evening. Registered on your site for help with my e-book. Faced with the fact that I can not send and receive private messages. You could help enable private messaging.
Thank
Senya is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-24-2020, 08:15 AM   #333
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
^^Done.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 04:01 PM   #334
HourlySword
HourlySword began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW4
Hi! Can someone help me out too? I need messaging privileges
HourlySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 05:14 AM   #335
hungyennct
hungyennct began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivashranz View Post
Hi, I'm in need of jailbreaking my kindle, which requires me to send a PM. can i be granted the feature? thanks.
Me too! Hope mod can help me?
hungyennct is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-26-2020, 07:04 AM   #336
paladincloudring
paladincloudring began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4, Kindle PW4
Hello,

Could I please have private messaging unlocked?

Thank you
paladincloudring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 04:50 PM   #337
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I can't PM iamashwin99

TIA

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 12:51 AM   #338
amirkhan
amirkhan began at the beginning.

Device: koboaurahd
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Done.
Please unlock my private messages too. i also need file for my kobo aura hd which i am not able to receive.
amirkhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 02:38 AM   #339
amirkhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
^^Done.
can you please enable my Private messages

Last edited by amirkhan; 07-27-2020 at 02:43 AM.
Old 07-27-2020, 03:18 AM   #340
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by HourlySword View Post
Hi! Can someone help me out too? I need messaging privileges
You seem to have them already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungyennct View Post
Me too! Hope mod can help me?
Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paladincloudring View Post
Hello,

Could I please have private messaging unlocked?

Thank you
You seem to have them already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirkhan View Post
Please unlock my private messages too. i also need file for my kobo aura hd which i am not able to receive.
Done.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 03:31 AM   #341
amirkhan

Thankyou so much.
Old 07-27-2020, 04:20 AM   #342
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post

I can't PM iamashwin99

TIA

BR
So... great jolly green giants… pretty please.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 04:31 AM   #343
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
So... great jolly green giants… pretty please.

BR
iamashwin99 should now have PM privideges.
Old 07-28-2020, 01:18 AM   #344
Tallforest
Tallforest began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle WP4
Hello, I require PM privileges to jailbreak my Kindle, could you please help? Thank you!
Tallforest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2020, 02:20 AM   #345
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallforest View Post
Hello, I require PM privileges to jailbreak my Kindle, could you please help? Thank you!
Done.

Tags
issues, message, private, problem, signature