Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 04-14-2018, 11:32 AM   #1
Epipodius
Epipodius began at the beginning.

Device: JDRead Venus / Boyue T65
JDREAD Venus / Boyue T65

Hello, I'm new to these forums - and the world of android readers - and am hoping to find some advice about my ereader. My girlfriend was recently in Beijing and picked up a JDREAD Venus (512M / 8G). Despite her fluency in Mandarin she does not see an option to switch the reader's os to english. We also were under the impression that the tablet would come with the Google Play store installed and don’t see it. Does anyone know how I can configure this device for these options?

Thank you!
Epipodius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 09:40 AM   #2
rambling
Enthusiast
rambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Sony PRS-505, Nook Color, Asus Infinity
Hi, did you manage to solve these issues eventually?
rambling is offline   Reply With Quote