Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-10-2018, 07:49 AM   #1
Julie Topper
Julie Topper shares his or her toysJulie Topper shares his or her toysJulie Topper shares his or her toysJulie Topper shares his or her toysJulie Topper shares his or her toysJulie Topper shares his or her toysJulie Topper shares his or her toysJulie Topper shares his or her toysJulie Topper shares his or her toysJulie Topper shares his or her toysJulie Topper shares his or her toys

Device: Kindle
Im Julie

I'm Julie Topper a writer of erotic novels, living in Scotland.

Last edited by issybird; 11-10-2018 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Promotional.
Julie Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 10:57 AM   #2
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Hi Julie!

All promotional posts go in our Self-Promotion forum; the guidelines are here. We do not, however, allow the promotion of explicitly erotic works at MobileRead.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 11:29 PM   #3
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
Hey Julie! What a great introduction and welcome to MR! It's like showing up at a colleague's house for dinner and discovering they are nudists haha.

Wish I had more to say really. I will throw in that when I pursue the erotic genre, I prefer the books with lots of pictures ;]

You have any good jokes?
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote