Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-23-2020, 09:15 AM   #16
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Calibre LIBRARY overhead (if you want to call it that) is:

Overall:
metadata.db and metadata_db_prefs_backup.json
Those are dependent on the number of entries (Books, authors, publishers,Tags and the biggie COMMENTS)

Per Title:
cover.jpeg
metadata.opf
cover size depends on the resolution you maintain (I use the resize cover plugin to shrink the big ones)
Metadata.opf depends mostly on how many Tags you add and the size of the comments (the rest is pretty much the same between books)

Notice the book is not on my list? That is because it is not overhead. It is the same size as without Calibre
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 12:19 PM   #17
droopy
Guru
droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
My calibre ebooks folder is 45.88GB for 4787 books.

3,452 MOBI: 18.44GB
2,220 ePub: 11.54GB
203 CBZ: 9.69GB
71 PDF: 3.79GB
791 AZW3: 1.04GB
4757 JPEG Covers: 789MB
31 PDB & PMLZ: ca. 25MB
original copies: ca 20MB

Total of ebook files: 45.29 GB

It doesn't look like there's a lot of overhead to me.
Hi pdurrant,
How'd you get such a breakdown? Was it easy to get such info?
droopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-23-2020, 03:13 PM   #18
thiago.eec
Guru
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by droopy View Post
Hi pdurrant,
On Windows, you can use WinDirStat, as suggested before. You will get this info very easily.
thiago.eec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 03:33 PM   #19
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Hi pdurrant,
I'm on a Mac. I just search in the calibre folder for the file extensions, and then did a Get Info on the results. It only took a few minutes.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 04:23 PM   #20
Horus68
Zealot
Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
After I decide on my preferred image size, is there a way to tell the caliber program to choose a certain size as my first option and then another size as my second option and then the third size as my third option?
You can set one size to all:
Preferences /Tweaks
search for: maximum_cover_size
and state the dimensions to be used

Example:
Quote:
maximum_cover_size = [1200, 1600]
Horus68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-23-2020, 07:03 PM   #21
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
After I decide on my preferred image size, is there a way to tell the caliber program to choose a certain size as my first option and then another size as my second option and then the third size as my third option?
And there is the Resize cover Plugin: It allows you to set your size. It also allows a default (and only shrink, which avoids pixelateing tiny covers)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 03:57 PM   #22
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
My Calibre library stats are below. The majority of my books are stored redundantly in both AZW3 and EPUB format. The ZIP files are audiobooks (each is a sequence of MP3s). The PDFs are varied - some are simple books, some are picture heavy textbooks, and some are piano sheetmusic.

You can see that the vast majority of my storage usage are the audiobooks. 5085 EPUBs = 1.5Gb compared to 167 audiobooks = 54Gb!!! The PDFs aren't too bad either, 77 PDFs = 1Gb.

Code:
$ du -sh .
66G	.

$ find . -iname "*.azw3" -print | wc -l  
$ find . -iname "*.azw3" -exec du -csh '{}' + | tail -1
1.8G	total
(range 53Kb to 71Mb each)

$ find . -iname "*.epub" -print | wc -l  
$ find . -iname "*.epub" -exec du -csh '{}' + | tail -1
1.5G	total
(range 28Kb to 83Mb each)

$ find . -iname "*.pdf" -print | wc -l   
$ find . -iname "*.pdf" -exec du -csh '{}' + | tail -1
1012M	total
(range 130Kb to 80Mb each)

$ find . -iname "*.zip" -print | wc -l   
$ find . -iname "*.zip" -exec du -csh '{}' + | tail -1
54G	total
(range 35Mb to 1.4Gb each)
Edit (added the cover artwork):

Code:
$ find . -iname "*.jpg" -print | wc -l
$ find . -iname "*.jpg" -exec du -csh '{}' + | tail -1
122M	total
Edit #2 (added Calibre's data files):

Code:
$ find . -iregex ".*\.\(db\|json\|opf\)$" -print | wc -l

$ find . -iregex ".*\.\(db\|json\|opf\)$" -exec du -csh '{}' + | tail -1
38M	total

Last edited by haertig; 08-03-2020 at 04:17 PM.
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 04:18 PM   #23
droopy
Guru
droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haertig View Post
My Calibre library stats are below. The majority of my books are stored redundantly in both AZW3 and EPUB format. The ZIP files are audiobooks (each is a sequence of MP3s). The PDFs are varied - some are simple books, some are picture heavy textbooks, and some are piano sheetmusic.

You can see that the vast majority of my storage usage are the audiobooks. 5085 EPUBs = 1.5Gb compared to 167 audiobooks = 54Gb!!! The PDFs aren't too bad either, 77 PDFs = 1Gb.
Some books I buy come in all 3 formats: PDF, ePub and AZW3/Kindle format. But since I have a Kobo Forma and have no plans to buy a Kindle ereader, I just add the ePub to my Calibre.

I initially added an audiobook as a zip fle into the entry for the corresponding book. But because they take up so much space, I just add them to my online cloud account.
The reason why I want to keep my Calibre library small is because I often export/back-up my library to the cloud (in case my SSD drive fails). So that one audiobook zip file has now been removed from my Calibre library. Instead, I just created a tag "audiobook in cloud".

haertig, is your code for use on a linux computer? (I'm away from my linux laptop so can't try it out today.)

Last edited by droopy; 08-03-2020 at 04:21 PM.
Old 08-03-2020, 04:42 PM   #24
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
Quote:
haertig, is your code for use on a linux computer?
Yes, that is Linux command line.

Edit:
The way the commands are written, means that you have to be in the root directory of your Calibre library when you run them.

e.g., execute "cd /var/opt/calibre" (or wherever you put your library) before you run the commands as listed. Otherwise you will have to put the pathname to the library in every command instead of using '.' like I did.

i.e., "find . -name blah, blah, blah" means "find from the current directory". That '.' in the command means "current directory".

Last edited by haertig; 08-03-2020 at 04:50 PM.
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 12:02 PM   #25
droopy
Guru

Hi haertig,
I am now on my Calibre computer and was able to run the commands you so clearly laid out in your post.
Quote:
Here are my results.
$ du -sh .
52G .
$ find . -iname "*.azw3" -print | wc -l
$ find . -iname "*.azw3" -exec du -csh '{}' + | tail -1
2.4G total
$ find . -iname "*.epub" -print | wc -l
$ find . -iname "*.epub" -exec du -csh '{}' + | tail -1
6.4G total
$ find . -iname "*.pdf" -print | wc -l
$ find . -iname "*.pdf" -exec du -csh '{}' + | tail -1
7.3G total
$ find . -iname "*.zip" -print | wc -l
$ find . -iname "*.zip" -exec du -csh '{}' + | tail -1
1.3M total
$ find . -iname "*.jpg" -print | wc -l
$ find . -iname "*.jpg" -exec du -csh '{}' + | tail -1
169M total
$ find . -iregex ".*\.\(db\|json\|opf\)$" -print | wc -l
$ find . -iregex ".*\.\(db\|json\|opf\)$" -exec du -csh '{}' + | tail -1
6.9M total
The numbers don't add up though. The first command shows I have 52G of stuff in the CalibreLibrary folder. But all the other numbers are much smaller and don't come close to 52G.

UPDATE: I've added other file types I see in Calibre's left-side bar:
Quote:
find . -iname "*.original_epub" -exec du -csh '{}' + | tail -1
1.5G total (193 files)

find . -iname "*.kfx*" -exec du -csh '{}' + | tail -1
29M total (kfx with an asterisk for both one .kfx file and seven .kfx-zip files)

find . -iname "*.djvu" -exec du -csh '{}' + | tail -1
70M total (17 files)

find . -iname "*.cbz" -exec du -csh '{}' + | tail -1
1.7G total (6 files)

find . -iname "*.azw" -exec du -csh '{}' + | tail -1
34M total (6 files)

find . -iname "*.mobi" -exec du -csh '{}' + | tail -1
373M total (216 files)
Still, all these additional file types don't add up anywhere close to 52 GB. What's going on?

Last edited by droopy; 08-04-2020 at 05:20 PM.
Old 08-04-2020, 03:12 PM   #26
latepaul
Wizard
latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a variety (mostly kindles and kobos)
hi droopy,

Your results imply there are other file types in there accounting for the missing space.

Try this to find out what your 'big' files are:

Code:
find . -type f -size +100M -exec file -b {} \; | grep -v Mobi | sort -u
This is looking for files > 100M and checking the file type. It should give you a list of those filetypes. It excludes Mobi because when you do a "file -b" on a mobi it tells you the file type and the title. So if you had a lot of those it'd give you unmanageable results. So check those separately with a command similar to haertig gave you:

Code:
find . -iname "*.mobi" -exec du -csh '{}' + | tail -1
You could just list all the big files if there are not too many:

Code:
 find . -type f -size +100M -exec ls -lh {} \;
You can obviously change the size you're looking for. You might have lots of smaller files rather than fewer big ones. You can specify the size with K or M or even G. If it were me I'd look for the big ones, see how much space that accounts for and if necessary widen the net by looking for smaller ones (100M, 50M, 25M). Similarly with the command at the top of this message to find the filetypes for files of a certain size.

HTH
latepaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 03:33 PM   #27
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Hi haertig,
I am now on my Calibre computer and was able to run the commands you so clearly laid out in your post.

The numbers don't add up though. The first command shows I have 52G of stuff in the CalibreLibrary folder. But all the other numbers are much smaller and don't come close to 52G.
This is my numbers, the numbers from running the commands do not add up, but the number I get by using the Nemo file manger do.

Check the epub numbers.

Numbers in bold are from nemo file manger.

Spoiler:
Code:
/Calibre Library$ du -sh .
5.1G

5.4*GB

/Calibre Library$ find . -iname "*.azw3" -print | wc -l  

/Calibre Library$ find . -iname "*.azw3" -exec du -csh '{}' + | tail -1
289M	total

212 items, totalling 302.6*MB

/Calibre Library$ find . -iname "*.epub" -print | wc -l
/Calibre Library$ find . -iname "*.epub" -exec du -csh '{}' + | tail -1
265M	total

3,215 items, totalling 2.7*GB

/Calibre Library$ find . -iname "*.pdf" -print | wc -l
/Calibre Library$ find . -iname "*.pdf" -exec du -csh '{}' + | tail -1
63M	total

12 items, totalling 65.6*MB

/Calibre Library$ find . -iname "*.zip" -print | wc -l
/Calibre Library$ find . -iname "*.zip" -exec du -csh '{}' + | tail -1
158M	total

433 items, totalling 163.8*MB

/Calibre Library$ find . -iname "*.mobi" -print | wc -l
/Calibre Library$ find . -iname "*.mobi" -exec du -csh '{}' + | tail -1
205M	total

197 items, totalling 214.0*MB

/Calibre Library$ find . -iname "*.jpg" -print | wc -l
/Calibre Library$ find . -iname "*.jpg" -exec du -csh '{}' + | tail -1
110M	total

3,223 items, totalling 412.2*MB

/Calibre Library$ find . -iregex ".*\.\(db\|json\|opf\)$" -print | wc -l
/Calibre Library$ find . -iregex ".*\.\(db\|json\|opf\)$" -exec du -csh '{}' + | tail -1
22M	total

metadata.db 15.0*MB
metadata_db_prefs_backup.json 52.5*kB
opf 3,396 items, totalling 14.2*MB

/Calibre Library$ find . -iname "*.original_epub" -print | wc -l
/Calibre Library$ find . -iname "*.original_epub" -exec du -csh '{}' + | tail -1
705M	total

811 items, totalling 736.9*MB

/Calibre Library$ find . -iname "*.azw" -print | wc -l
/Calibre Library$ find . -iname "*.azw" -exec du -csh '{}' + | tail -1
14M	total

5 items, totalling 13.6*MB

/Calibre Library$ find . -iname "*.lit" -print | wc -l
/Calibre Library$ find . -iname "*.lit" -exec du -csh '{}' + | tail -1
350M	total

577 items, totalling 364.9*MB

Edit:
Missed adding .rar

136 items, totalling 55.7*MB

My system:
Linux Mint 20 Cinnamon

bernie

Last edited by gbm; 08-04-2020 at 08:49 PM.
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 05:22 PM   #28
droopy
Guru

GBM, I'm on Cinnamint 20 as well.
How do you get Nemo to calculate an entire folder's worth of subfolders and filter by file type, as it appears you've done?

I'm guessing there's somethingc more than just the ebook files (cbz/epub/htm/kfx) and the images. Maybe the "supporting structure" (let's call it the scaffolding) of Calibre is taking up a humongous amount of space.

Last edited by droopy; 08-04-2020 at 05:24 PM.
Old 08-04-2020, 05:32 PM   #29
droopy
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by latepaul View Post
hi droopy,

Your results imply there are other file types in there accounting for the missing space.

Try this to find out what your 'big' files are:

Code:
hi latepaul, here's what I get when i run that command.
Quote:

EPUB document
PDF document, version 1.5
PDF document, version 1.6
PDF document, version 1.7
Zip archive data, at least v2.0 to extract
Old 08-04-2020, 05:34 PM   #30
droopy
Guru

Is there a command I can run on a folder (and all its subfolders) to tell me all the file types (file extensions) contained therein? Maybe we're missing some file types from our analysis.
Update: I changed your "100M" to "1M" and got this:
Spoiler:

find . -type f -size +1M -exec file -b {} \; | grep -v Mobi | sort -u
data
DjVu multiple page document
EPUB document
JPEG image data, baseline, precision 8, 1185x640, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=12632, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=8409], baseline, precision 8, 1200x1803, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=12911, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=8327], progressive, precision 8, 1161x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=1667, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1250], baseline, precision 8, 1600x2134, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=1875, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1350], baseline, precision 8, 1152x1600, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=1975, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1387], baseline, precision 8, 983x1400, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2109, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1400], progressive, precision 8, 1200x1808, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2114, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1400], baseline, precision 8, 1192x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2169, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1400], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2169, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2400, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1600], baseline, precision 8, 1067x1600, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2400, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1600], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2099, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2400, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1600], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2100, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2400, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=3257], baseline, precision 8, 1151x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2429, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1600], baseline, precision 8, 1200x1822, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2432, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1600], baseline, precision 8, 1200x1824, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2462, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1659], baseline, precision 8, 1480x2196, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2467, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1600], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2158, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2472, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=CMYK, orientation=upper-left, width=1653], baseline, precision 8, 825x1200, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2473, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1600], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2164, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2474, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1652], baseline, precision 8, 1202x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2475, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=CMYK, orientation=upper-left, width=1650], baseline, precision 8, 1467x2200, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2475, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1615], baseline, precision 8, 1305x2000, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2475, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1650], baseline, precision 8, 1067x1600, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2475, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1650], baseline, precision 8, 1200x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2475, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1650], baseline, precision 8, 1267x1900, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2475, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=3469], baseline, precision 8, 1264x1900, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2513, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1647], baseline, precision 8, 1311x2000, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2550, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1650], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2164, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2550, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1688], progressive, precision 8, 1200x1813, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2550, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=3444], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2164, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2550, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=3466], progressive, precision 8, 1400x2164, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2550, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=3480], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2164, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2550, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=3488], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2164, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2550, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=3619], progressive, precision 8, 1400x1960, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2553, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1680], baseline, precision 8, 1200x1824, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2560, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1696], baseline, precision 8, 1200x1811, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2600, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1677], baseline, precision 8, 1161x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2600, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1706], baseline, precision 8, 1181x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2600, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1721], baseline, precision 8, 1191x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2600, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=2028], progressive, precision 8, 1404x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2625, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1706], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2154, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2625, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=5906], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2164, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2700, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=CMYK, orientation=upper-left, width=1800], baseline, precision 8, 1200x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2700, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1800], baseline, precision 8, 1200x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2700, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1800], baseline, precision 8, 1333x2000, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2700, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1800], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2100, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2700, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1800], baseline, precision 8, 1414x2121, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2700, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=3762], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2100, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2700, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=3780], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2100, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2700, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=3788], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2100, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2700, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=3800], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2100, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2700, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=3804], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2100, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2700, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=3844], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2100, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2700, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=3878], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2100, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2700, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=3912], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2100, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2720, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1800], baseline, precision 8, 1191x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2738, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=2213], baseline, precision 8, 1455x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2750, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=3680], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2163, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2772, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1862], baseline, precision 8, 1467x2188, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2774, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1853], baseline, precision 8, 1336x2000, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2775, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=CMYK, orientation=upper-left, width=1838], baseline, precision 8, 1200x1811, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2775, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=CMYK, orientation=upper-left, width=1838], baseline, precision 8, 1200x1812, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2775, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1837], baseline, precision 8, 1324x2000, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2775, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1838], baseline, precision 8, 1200x1812, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2775, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1838], baseline, precision 8, 1325x2000, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2775, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1838], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2100, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2775, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1838], progressive, precision 8, 1200x1812, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2775, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1838], progressive, precision 8, 1325x2000, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2775, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1843], baseline, precision 8, 1063x1600, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2775, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=6206], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2100, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2775, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=6319], progressive, precision 8, 1400x2100, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2775, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=6394], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2100, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2778, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1837], baseline, precision 8, 1256x1900, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2813, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=2213], baseline, precision 8, 1400x1780, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2813, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=2269], baseline, precision 8, 1613x2000, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2838, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1835], baseline, precision 8, 1229x1900, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2849, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1893], baseline, precision 8, 1200x1806, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2850, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1875], baseline, precision 8, 1053x1600, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2850, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1875], baseline, precision 8, 1200x1824, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2850, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1894], baseline, precision 8, 1329x2000, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2850, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=6244], baseline, precision 8, 1235x1900, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2852, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1872], progressive, precision 8, 1425x2171, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2856, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1880], baseline, precision 8, 1251x1900, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2878, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=2053], baseline, precision 8, 1400x1963, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2897, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=CMYK, orientation=upper-left, width=4276], progressive, precision 8, 1400x2028, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2923, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=3901], baseline, precision 8, 1289x2000, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=3070, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=CMYK, orientation=upper-left, width=2128], baseline, precision 8, 1386x2000, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=3075, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=CMYK, orientation=upper-left, width=2540], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2111, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=3113, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=4369], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2100, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=3225, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=5100], baseline, precision 8, 1400x1850, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=3263, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=7388], baseline, precision 8, 1313x2000, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=3300, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=2185], progressive, precision 8, 1400x2114, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=3333, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=2500], baseline, precision 8, 1500x2000, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=3333, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=2500], baseline, precision 8, 1600x2133, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=3699, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=2468], progressive, precision 8, 1268x1900, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=5000, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=3310], baseline, precision 8, 1303x1968, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=5284, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=3470], baseline, precision 8, 1200x1827, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=5553, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=3655], baseline, precision 8, 900x1367, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=5708, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=3678], baseline, precision 8, 1169x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=7006, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=4640], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2114, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=759, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=506], baseline, precision 8, 1067x1600, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=9226, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=6155], baseline, precision 8, 1200x1799, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=14, height=2400, bps=0, compression=none, PhotometricIntepretation=CMYK, orientation=upper-left, width=1557], baseline, precision 8, 525x810, components 4
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=14, height=2400, bps=0, compression=none, PhotometricIntepretation=CMYK, orientation=upper-left, width=1575], progressive, precision 8, 1182x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=14, height=2475, bps=0, compression=none, PhotometricIntepretation=CMYK, orientation=upper-left, width=1650], baseline, precision 8, 1200x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=14, height=2850, bps=0, compression=none, PhotometricIntepretation=CMYK, orientation=upper-left, width=1875], baseline, precision 8, 1250x1900, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=14, height=2971, bps=0, compression=LZW, PhotometricIntepretation=CMYK, orientation=upper-left, width=2000], baseline, precision 8, 1279x1900, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 (Macintosh), datetime=2016:08:11 12:00:55], baseline, precision 8, 900x1354, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS5 Windows, datetime=2016:07:05 13:47:47], baseline, precision 8, 1130x1769, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS5 Windows, datetime=2016:10:11 17:24:14], baseline, precision 8, 1130x1769, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS6 (Macintosh), datetime=2013:10:07 12:43:06], progressive, precision 8, 1043x1600, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS6 (Macintosh), datetime=2014:01:17 10:50:13], baseline, precision 8, 900x1281, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS6 (Macintosh), datetime=2014:12:18 15:41:37], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2101, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS6 (Macintosh), datetime=2015:09:17 09:53:48], baseline, precision 8, 744x1147, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS6 (Windows), datetime=2015:01:28 12:02:04], baseline, precision 8, 1330x2000, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS6 (Windows), datetime=2015:05:06 03:26:50], baseline, precision 8, 1123x1600, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS6 (Windows), datetime=2019:07:24 15:23:01], baseline, precision 8, 1400x1944, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, little-endian, direntries=0], baseline, precision 8, 1000x1500, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, little-endian, direntries=0], baseline, precision 8, 1000x1541, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, little-endian, direntries=0], baseline, precision 8, 1278x1562, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, little-endian, direntries=0], baseline, precision 8, 1320x1600, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, little-endian, direntries=0], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2100, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, little-endian, direntries=0], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2149, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, little-endian, direntries=0], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2163, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, little-endian, direntries=0], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2164, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, little-endian, direntries=0], baseline, precision 8, 1459x2200, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, little-endian, direntries=0], baseline, precision 8, 1490x2200, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, little-endian, direntries=0], baseline, precision 8, 1619x2158, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, little-endian, direntries=0], baseline, precision 8, 864x1300, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, little-endian, direntries=0], progressive, precision 8, 1000x1501, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, little-endian, direntries=0], progressive, precision 8, 1150x1774, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, little-endian, direntries=12, height=1571, bps=158, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1271], baseline, precision 8, 1271x1571, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, little-endian, direntries=12, height=1600, bps=158, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1060], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2113, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, little-endian, direntries=14, height=1500, bps=182, compression=LZW, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=993], baseline, precision 8, 1192x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, little-endian, direntries=14, height=2552, bps=182, compression=none, PhotometricIntepretation=CMYK, orientation=upper-left, width=1689], baseline, precision 8, 1191x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, little-endian, direntries=14, height=2700, bps=182, compression=LZW, PhotometricIntepretation=CMYK, orientation=upper-left, width=1800], baseline, precision 8, 1200x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, little-endian, direntries=16, height=2400, bps=206, compression=LZW, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1556], baseline, precision 8, 1150x1774, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, little-endian, direntries=16, height=2400, bps=206, compression=none, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1554], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2162, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, little-endian, direntries=16, height=2400, bps=206, compression=none, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1556], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2159, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, little-endian, direntries=16, height=2407, bps=206, compression=LZW, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1556], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2166, components 3
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, little-endian, direntries=16, height=2850, bps=206, compression=none, PhotometricIntepretation=CMYK, orientation=upper-left, width=1878], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2125, components 4
JPEG image data, Exif standard: [TIFF image data, little-endian, direntries=8, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=110, yresolution=118, resolutionunit=2, software=ACD Systems Digital Imaging, datetime=2016:08:23 12:30:55, xresolution=1], baseline, precision 8, 1131x1765, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, aspect ratio, density 1x1, segment length 16, baseline, precision 8, 1400x2100, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, aspect ratio, density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=5, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=74, yresolution=82, resolutionunit=2], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2100, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, aspect ratio, density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=5, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=74, yresolution=82, resolutionunit=2], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2148, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, aspect ratio, density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=ImageMagick 6.5.4-7 2012-05-07 Q16 OpenMP http://www.imagemagick.org], baseline, precision 8, 1628x2148, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, aspect ratio, density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=8, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=110, yresolution=118, resolutionunit=2, software=ImageMagick 6.5.4-7 2012-05-07 Q16 OpenMP http://www.imagemagick.org, datetime=2017:07:18 15:01:39], baseline, precision 8, 1454x2195, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, resolution (DPI), density 100x100, segment length 16, baseline, precision 8, 1434x2200, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, resolution (DPI), density 100x100, segment length 16, baseline, precision 8, 1448x2200, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, resolution (DPI), density 100x100, segment length 16, baseline, precision 8, 1466x2200, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, resolution (DPI), density 150x150, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=4, xresolution=62, yresolution=70, resolutionunit=2], baseline, precision 8, 802x1250, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, baseline, precision 8, 1281x1920, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, baseline, precision 8, 1344x2048, components 4
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, baseline, precision 8, 1365x2048, components 4
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, baseline, precision 8, 1372x2200, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, baseline, precision 8, 1400x2108, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, baseline, precision 8, 1455x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, baseline, precision 8, 1455x2198, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, baseline, precision 8, 1457x2200, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, baseline, precision 8, 1458x2194, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, baseline, precision 8, 1465x2200, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, baseline, precision 8, 1501x2200, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, baseline, precision 8, 1650x2069, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, baseline, precision 8, 922x1418, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS Windows, datetime=2017:10:09 13:59:26], baseline, precision 8, 1483x2157, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS Windows, datetime=2018:07:20 07:53:23], baseline, precision 8, 1472x2175, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, little-endian, direntries=14, height=1579, bps=182, compression=LZW, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1033], baseline, precision 8, 1047x1600, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, resolution (DPI), density 72x72, segment length 16, baseline, precision 8, 1000x1500, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, resolution (DPI), density 72x72, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=4, xresolution=62, yresolution=70, resolutionunit=2], baseline, precision 8, 1453x2195, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, resolution (DPI), density 96x96, segment length 16, baseline, precision 8, 1191x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, resolution (DPI), density 96x96, segment length 16, baseline, precision 8, 1325x2000, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, resolution (DPI), density 96x96, segment length 16, baseline, precision 8, 1400x2100, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, resolution (DPI), density 96x96, segment length 16, baseline, precision 8, 1410x2200, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, resolution (DPI), density 96x96, segment length 16, baseline, precision 8, 1435x2200, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, resolution (DPI), density 96x96, segment length 16, baseline, precision 8, 1443x2200, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, resolution (DPI), density 96x96, segment length 16, baseline, precision 8, 1444x2200, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, resolution (DPI), density 96x96, segment length 16, baseline, precision 8, 1466x2200, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, resolution (DPI), density 96x96, segment length 16, baseline, precision 8, 1589x2013, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, aspect ratio, density 100x100, segment length 16, baseline, precision 8, 1575x2175, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, aspect ratio, density 100x100, segment length 16, progressive, precision 8, 1000x1613, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, aspect ratio, density 100x100, segment length 16, progressive, precision 8, 1000x1629, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 150x150, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2775, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=CMYK, orientation=upper-left, width=1875], baseline, precision 8, 938x1388, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=1840, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1226], baseline, precision 8, 1200x1801, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2775, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=CMYK, orientation=upper-left, width=1800], baseline, precision 8, 1167x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=2850, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=6506], baseline, precision 8, 1198x1788, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=12, height=3263, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=7388], baseline, precision 8, 989x1500, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=15, height=6509, bps=0, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, manufacturer=EPSON, model=Artisan 810, orientation=upper-left, width=4674], baseline, precision 8, 1200x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop 7.0, datetime=2013:04:11 18:59:47], baseline, precision 8, 850x1280, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop 7.0, datetime=2013:04:27 12:48:01], baseline, precision 8, 924x1400, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop 7.0, datetime=2017:10:27 17:28:15], baseline, precision 8, 1167x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop 7.0, datetime=2020:01:13 13:18:11], baseline, precision 8, 1200x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS2 Windows, datetime=2010:07:02 17:19:14], baseline, precision 8, 1037x1600, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS2 Windows, datetime=2017:12:27 03:59:00], baseline, precision 8, 1192x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS2 Windows, datetime=2019:03:04 14:04:02], baseline, precision 8, 1200x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS3 Windows, datetime=2015:03:11 02:27:32], baseline, precision 8, 934x1400, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS3 Windows, datetime=2019:02:08 15:01:35], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2100, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS3 Windows, datetime=2019:02:08 20:39:06], progressive, precision 8, 900x1391, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS3 Windows, datetime=2019:02:28 14:39:11], progressive, precision 8, 1400x1987, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS3 Windows, datetime=2019:03:25 17:30:03], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2100, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS3 Windows, datetime=2019:06:28 01:15:51], baseline, precision 8, 1200x1824, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS3 Windows, datetime=2020:01:06 16:47:07], baseline, precision 8, 1200x1824, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS3 Windows, datetime=2020:01:12 00:28:26], baseline, precision 8, 1200x1824, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS3 Windows, datetime=2020:03:31 07:23:23], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2100, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS3 Windows, datetime=2020:04:29 10:24:42], baseline, precision 8, 1200x1824, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS4 Windows, datetime=2017:09:25 12:14:49], baseline, precision 8, 1185x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS4 Windows, datetime=2018:02:13 17:46:09], baseline, precision 8, 1161x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS4 Windows, datetime=2019:04:22 09:50:45], baseline, precision 8, 1161x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS4 Windows, datetime=2019:07:25 19:09:57], baseline, precision 8, 1200x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS4 Windows, datetime=2019:08:24 14:55:38], baseline, precision 8, 1161x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS4 Windows, datetime=2019:11:30 11:03:28], baseline, precision 8, 1161x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS4 Windows, datetime=2019:11:30 17:19:11], baseline, precision 8, 1161x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS4 Windows, datetime=2020:01:31 10:01:45], baseline, precision 8, 1161x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS4 Windows, datetime=2020:02:12 14:34:12], baseline, precision 8, 1161x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS4 Windows, datetime=2020:03:02 15:21:01], baseline, precision 8, 1161x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS4 Windows, datetime=2020:04:04 15:29:55], baseline, precision 8, 1161x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS4 Windows, datetime=2020:04:10 18:14:42], baseline, precision 8, 1161x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS4 Windows, datetime=2020:05:12 13:43:52], baseline, precision 8, 1161x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS4 Windows, datetime=2020:05:22 01:53:58], baseline, precision 8, 1161x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS4 Windows, datetime=2020:05:22 09:44:54], baseline, precision 8, 1162x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS4 Windows, datetime=2020:05:25 00:57:17], baseline, precision 8, 1161x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS4 Windows, datetime=2020:05:28 10:24:35], baseline, precision 8, 1191x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS4 Windows, datetime=2020:05:30 09:53:49], baseline, precision 8, 1161x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, little-endian, direntries=14, height=2492, bps=182, compression=LZW, PhotometricIntepretation=CMYK, orientation=upper-left, width=1668], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2092, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, little-endian, direntries=14, height=2550, bps=182, compression=none, PhotometricIntepretation=RGB, orientation=upper-left, width=1688], baseline, precision 8, 1192x1800, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 300x300, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, little-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS4 Windows, datetime=2020:03:17 17:24:31], baseline, precision 8, 1450x2175, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 406x406, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS3 Macintosh, datetime=2011:07:12 11:31:10], baseline, precision 8, 1351x1876, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 72x72, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop CS4 Macintosh, datetime=2013:08:15 17:30:57], baseline, precision 8, 1400x2108, components 3
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02, resolution (DPI), density 96x96, segment length 16, Exif Standard: [TIFF image data, big-endian, direntries=7, orientation=upper-left, xresolution=98, yresolution=106, resolutionunit=2, software=Adobe Photoshop 7.0, datetime=2012:03:21 20:43:40], baseline, precision 8, 1198x1600, components 3
JPEG image data, progressive, precision 8, 1600x2048, components 3
PDF document, version 1.1
PDF document, version 1.2
PDF document, version 1.3
PDF document, version 1.4
PDF document, version 1.5
PDF document, version 1.6
PDF document, version 1.7
SQLite 3.x database, user version 23, last written using SQLite version 3032002
Zip archive data, at least v1.0 to extract
Zip archive data, at least v2.0 to extract
Zip data (MIME type "K,("?)

That's too verbose for me! Lol. so much lines about "jpeg image data".

Last edited by droopy; 08-04-2020 at 05:38 PM.