Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-26-2009, 07:10 AM   #1
jjim
jjim began at the beginning.

Device: hanvon n516
Question hanvon n516

can someone help me I got a hanvon n516 for xmas, have downloaded Calibre and put lots of ebooks on it but when I click transfer to device all I
get is no device connected what am I doing wrong ????? help please.
jjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 07:19 AM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjim View Post
can someone help me I got a hanvon n516 for xmas, have downloaded Calibre and put lots of ebooks on it but when I click transfer to device all I
get is no device connected what am I doing wrong ????? help please.
Since this is a calibre problem I'm going to move this thread over to the calibre forum.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-26-2009, 10:07 AM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
http://calibre-ebook.com/user_manual...pported-in-app
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote