Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 03-05-2016, 10:54 PM   #1
MillieBob
MillieBob began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRST2
Only 1 device detected

I just installed version 2.52 and can't get both our sony ereaders detected at the same time. In previous version (not sure of # but hadn't upgraded for probably a year or so) when I started calibre with both ereaders connected (PRS-350 & PRS-T2) there were 2 On Device columns in calibre showing which books were on each device. In latest version only 1 ereader is detected at a time. If I disconnect the ereader currently being displayed Calibre automatically detects the 2nd connected device and begins getting book information from it. Is there an option somewhere to turn this feature back on or is this functionality no longer available? Or is there a plugin I need now?
MillieBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 11:03 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
calibre has *never* been able to detect more than one device simultaneously.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert