Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-12-2011, 12:49 PM   #1
nikev
Connoisseur
nikev began at the beginning.

Device: PRS 505
Common charger for iPhone and Reader

Hi there -- does anydoy happen to know if there's a single charger that will work with the Sony Reader and Apple iPhone/iPad? I see that the Apple charger won't work with the Sony, and my generic USB charger won't work with the Sony either.

Thanks in advance,

Nike
nikev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 09:02 PM   #2
mcrmama
Addict
mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Kobo Aura One
I have an IGo charger and it will work for both. It was recommended on the thread that talks about all the chargers. I got mine last week and it is working well. Walmart carries it here although I got mine through the website.

I have this one:
http://www.igo.com/mobile-device-cha...t/ps002730001/

This will work too:
http://www.igo.com/mobile-device-cha...t/ps002540008/
mcrmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-13-2011, 07:45 AM   #3
Pinecone
Guru
Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650, PRS-600, PRS-350
Same thing here. The Charge Anywhere from iGo is simply amazing.

I have tips to charge my 650, my iPhone, my old 600 (now my wife'), and a few other devices.

And she is looking a new low end personal phone, as she mainly uses her work phone, and one we were looking at uses a non-standard charge port, checking, NP, iGo has a tip.
Pinecone is offline   Reply With Quote