Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 03-09-2016, 11:37 AM   #1
DavScoMur
Enthusiast
DavScoMur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavScoMur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavScoMur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavScoMur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavScoMur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavScoMur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavScoMur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavScoMur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavScoMur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavScoMur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavScoMur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Bramah, Ernest: Kai Lung Unrolls His Mat, v. 1, 9/3/16

This is the third in a series of books (published in 1928) about Kai Lung, Bramah's storytelling adventurer. The first two (The Wallet of Kai Lung and Kai Lung's Golden Hours) have already been posted by Patricia and weatherwax.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: epub KAI LUNG UNROLLS HIS MAT - Ernest Bramah.epub (332.4 KB, 432 views)

Last edited by DavScoMur; 03-09-2016 at 11:41 AM.
DavScoMur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 12:52 PM   #2
radius
Lector minore
radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura One, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, Google Pixel Slate
Thanks! This was one of the books I was going to format for myself "someday when I get around to it", and here you have done all the hard work for me

(btw, in the poem on the first page, you might want to put a noindent on the first line)

Last edited by radius; 03-11-2016 at 12:54 PM.
radius is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-11-2016, 07:54 PM   #3
DavScoMur
Enthusiast
DavScoMur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavScoMur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavScoMur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavScoMur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavScoMur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavScoMur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavScoMur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavScoMur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavScoMur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavScoMur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavScoMur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by radius View Post
Thanks! This was one of the books I was going to format for myself "someday when I get around to it", and here you have done all the hard work for me

(btw, in the poem on the first page, you might want to put a noindent on the first line)
I'm so happy to have helped. I'm a big Bramah fan and am glad to give something back to this great community.

I haven't yet discovered how to non-indent (I'm learning as I go). What's the secret?
DavScoMur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 01:25 PM   #4
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavScoMur View Post
I'm so happy to have helped. I'm a big Bramah fan and am glad to give something back to this great community.

I haven't yet discovered how to non-indent (I'm learning as I go). What's the secret?
In the case of this book, you would just have to set the text-indent for the class .block_8 in your stylesheet from 1.5em to 0 (unless that does damage somewhere else - I haven't checked.)

EDIT: You might also want to add a bit of top- and bottom-margin to that class to set the poem off from the prose around it.

EDIT 2: If you want to format poetry really nicely, you could have a look at Pablo's nice epub tutorial.

Last edited by doubleshuffle; 03-12-2016 at 01:39 PM.
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote