Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 05-16-2019, 04:24 AM   #16
Bob Willis
Enthusiast
Bob Willis began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle, IPAD Pro, Boox Note
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajamaman View Post
I have poke pro and the update is excellent. I dont reccommend it to the op because the inbuilt dictionary is weak, though you can install others.

The kobo clara would probably be a good choice.
Which dictionary do you use? I try to download and install the dictionary online, which works well.
Bob Willis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 07:42 AM   #17
OneiroDancer
OneiroDancer is a glorious beacon of lightOneiroDancer is a glorious beacon of lightOneiroDancer is a glorious beacon of lightOneiroDancer is a glorious beacon of lightOneiroDancer is a glorious beacon of lightOneiroDancer is a glorious beacon of lightOneiroDancer is a glorious beacon of lightOneiroDancer is a glorious beacon of lightOneiroDancer is a glorious beacon of lightOneiroDancer is a glorious beacon of lightOneiroDancer is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Boyue T62D with Energy System Pro + firmware
And kobo Clara HD it is

Thanks, everybody!
OneiroDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:39 AM   #18
OneiroDancer
OneiroDancer is a glorious beacon of lightOneiroDancer is a glorious beacon of lightOneiroDancer is a glorious beacon of lightOneiroDancer is a glorious beacon of lightOneiroDancer is a glorious beacon of lightOneiroDancer is a glorious beacon of lightOneiroDancer is a glorious beacon of lightOneiroDancer is a glorious beacon of lightOneiroDancer is a glorious beacon of lightOneiroDancer is a glorious beacon of lightOneiroDancer is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Boyue T62D with Energy System Pro + firmware
Beautiful, I love it <3

Thanks, everybody!
OneiroDancer is offline   Reply With Quote