Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 03:39 PM   #31
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Thank you so much for the nice words everyone!

Here is the next row of invites I am sending out to: Romeo, maceyr, scotthrogers, lm00lm, Francesco, brahamt, IsLNdbOi, BlueYonder, Pride Of Lions

Feel free to continue posting to this thread; whoever posts here and follows the instruction of my first post will get the invite by tomorrow (since I have to leave now and won't be able to keep an eye on your postings until then).
Old 03-30-2005, 03:41 PM   #32
ticotek
ubergeek
ticotek began at the beginning.

Device: Asus A730
Realmente creo que mobilenews se ha convertido en mi pagina principal para ver noticias de PDA's.

I really believe that mobilenews has become my main site to look for pda's news.

Hello from Venezuela!
Advert
Old 03-30-2005, 04:31 PM   #33
stronggeek
stronggeek began at the beginning.

Device: NX80 / HX4705
Hi Alex, I don't post here often, but this site has very quickly become my central location for technical (my "hub" so to speak) info as you guys cover many areas of interest to me. Thanks for the great site!

I'd like an invite if available as well please.

Thanks
Old 03-30-2005, 05:28 PM   #34
jmontano
Enthusiast
jmontano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmontano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmontano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmontano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmontano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmontano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmontano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmontano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmontano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmontano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmontano ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Thanks

This site is great. I read it thru rss headlines and just love it. Keep the good work.

BTW, Thanks for the invite

my emails is jmontano@gmail.com

Last edited by jmontano; 03-30-2005 at 05:33 PM. Reason: forgot to put my email
Old 03-30-2005, 06:10 PM   #35
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Ok everyone, I am going to close this thread now. If you want an invite, hurry up and go here where 2'000 invites are waiting for you!

Cheers!!
Advert
Closed Thread