Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 10-26-2012, 04:27 PM   #61
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
My toothbrush has a cover on it. As does my Nook Color.
Apache
Mine will after I get a new one. That post makes me never want to touch my Toothbrush again so it's going in the trash.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 04:32 PM   #62
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
It would be totally impractical. Plus what books would you keep in there, who's gonna start a book then quit it (unless they plan to use your toilet for days on end) and so on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAmandaK View Post
I don't think I could EVER do that ... I would seriously want to disinfect that thing and well that wouldn't go over well.

I don't know many people that have reading material ... isn't that kind of awkward to go to someone else's house and camp out on the toilet? lol
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-26-2012, 07:06 PM   #63
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
Then there's this:

http://healthland.time.com/2011/10/1...-fecal-matter/

so I guess it doesn't matter if you take your device in the bathroom or not.

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:30 PM   #64
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Also remember this, when you smell something you are actually smelling atomized particles of the item.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:32 PM   #65
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
Then there's this:

http://healthland.time.com/2011/10/1...-fecal-matter/

so I guess it doesn't matter if you take your device in the bathroom or not.

eP
This is why I wash my hands 50 times a day, carry Hand sanitizer and wipes. I clean with latex or vinyls gloves and wear a painters mask Call me a germaphob but with Anemia I catch pretty much anything going around. I sanitize my phone every night too.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-27-2012, 03:31 AM   #66
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
This is why I wash my hands 50 times a day, carry Hand sanitizer and wipes. I clean with latex or vinyls gloves and wear a painters mask Call me a germaphob but with Anemia I catch pretty much anything going around. I sanitize my phone every night too.
As long as you stay healthy, that's all that's important. In this family we use the '3-second rule.' If we drop some food onto the floor or the ground, but pick it up before three seconds have elapsed, it still clean enough to eat. This does NOT, however, apply to Vanilla ice cream.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 12:57 PM   #67
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Quote:
This does NOT, however, apply to Vanilla ice cream
That is what dogs are for!!
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 05:13 AM   #68
Girl Read Write
Literary Goodness
Girl Read Write began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color, iPad 2, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, Samsung Infuse
I've always liked to read in the tub. So on the rare occasion that I bathe instead of shower, I put my iPad into doubled freezer-sized zip lock bags and it's safe while I'm soaking.

No issues yet.
Girl Read Write is offline   Reply With Quote