Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 04-02-2013, 10:33 PM   #31
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydalg View Post
Hi, I've just got a Kobo Glo and the Table of Contents links don't work on it, even though they work fine where the book is stored on my laptop in Adobe Digital Editions. I'm downloading via Calibre, and I'd really appreciate any advice. I've tried looking up sites that deal with this but the tech jargon is beyond me. I downloaded the books in epub, but there's a choice of other formats if I want to go back and do it again.
Could you give a bit more information? Are the links you are talking about from the TOC screen? That is, open the menu and select "Contents" and see the TOC list there. Or is it from a page in the book? And what actually happens?

Any chance of seeing the book? If it is freely downloadable, point to the link. Otherwise, put it somewhere that it can be downloaded from and send me a PM with the link. Or send me a PM and I'll send you email address to send the book to.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 12:05 AM   #32
Sydalg
Sydalg began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
David - I just went at it again and I've found the links do work. I wasn't doing it right before. I'm very unfamiliar with these devices. Thanks for your kind offer of help.
Sydalg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert