Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-23-2010, 07:24 PM   #1
jgumphress
Connoisseur
jgumphress has learned how to read e-booksjgumphress has learned how to read e-booksjgumphress has learned how to read e-booksjgumphress has learned how to read e-booksjgumphress has learned how to read e-booksjgumphress has learned how to read e-booksjgumphress has learned how to read e-booksjgumphress has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Send to Kindle

For those interested, and who also have a Droid phone, I ran across a new app in the Market called; Send To Kindle. It allows you to send a copy of a web page to your Kindle from your phone.

Could be handy someday when you run across an interesting page on you phone while surfing and would like a copy to read later.
jgumphress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:26 PM   #2
Tchami
Tchami doesn't litterTchami doesn't litter

Device: Kindle
Hey,

Thanks for the mention. I'm the developer of said app, so if there's anything you or anyone else would like added let me know.
Tchami is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2010, 06:19 PM   #3
a_str8
a_str8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.a_str8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.a_str8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.a_str8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.a_str8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.a_str8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.a_str8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.a_str8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.a_str8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.a_str8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.a_str8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
I've been thinking about how handy something like this would be

I installed it on my Nexus One but it's not working. When I try to send, it says "invalid e-mail."
a_str8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 09:01 PM   #4
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
Cool, is there one for iOS?
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 01:01 AM   #5
JaneD
Addict
JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2013
Similar idea: I recently ran across Kindlebility too - not for the phone, for the computer. It's been quite handy so far.
JaneD is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-11-2010, 04:46 AM   #6
jgumphress
Connoisseur
jgumphress has learned how to read e-booksjgumphress has learned how to read e-booksjgumphress has learned how to read e-booksjgumphress has learned how to read e-booksjgumphress has learned how to read e-booksjgumphress has learned how to read e-booksjgumphress has learned how to read e-booksjgumphress has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Thanks JaneD, I can use that one too.
jgumphress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 03:38 PM   #7
ski_power
Book eater
ski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it is

Device: Kindle 3 G 3G (<-lol)
Thanks JaneD. Very useful.
ski_power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 04:27 PM   #8
Tchami
Tchami doesn't litterTchami doesn't litter

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_str8 View Post
I've been thinking about how handy something like this would be

I installed it on my Nexus One but it's not working. When I try to send, it says "invalid e-mail."
Unless you're entering an invalid email address into the email field, that shouldn't happen. If you PM me the details, I'll do my best to help you.

Last edited by Tchami; 12-13-2010 at 03:48 PM.
Tchami is offline   Reply With Quote