Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-01-2009, 03:44 AM   #1
eksor
Connoisseur
eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs700, i-mate JAMin, smartq v7, GeeksPhone Zero, iPad 3rd Gen
Warning, mounting/unmounting in linux, be carefull

Hi:

I did somethig wrong while the sd of my prs700 was mounted in me linux box (or the sd failed) and then device frozen and was not detected by calibre. Fortunately after removing the card, the device was ok. The card was damaged and unreadable. All the collections were missed (even the ones solely in the internal memory) and, of course the notes of the books in the sd.

Regards

PD: I am runnig Scientific Linux 5.3 (a sort of RHEL compiled from scratch by the CERN)

Last edited by eksor; 10-01-2009 at 03:48 AM.
eksor is offline   Reply With Quote