Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-18-2009, 07:15 PM   #1
jareces
Interview for a Wizard
jareces began at the beginning.

Device: none
Interview for a Wizard

Hi FOLKs, I justed joined mobile read and I wanted to let everyone know that Interview for a Wizard is now available on Kindle! It's the first of the Salem Concord series. Check it out if you like to read fantasy novels.
jareces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:47 PM   #2
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileREad, jareces!

Thanks for the tip! I wish I had a Kindle!

Happy Reading!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-25-2009, 06:21 PM   #3
jareces
Interview for a Wizard

Hi Kazbates,
Not to fret, I don't have one either. By the way, that's a very nice sketch! I like it! If you want to hear Interview for a Wizard, check it out on iTunes. The download is available. let me know what you think. Enjoy the magic*
Old 09-27-2009, 10:39 AM   #4
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Thanks again, jareces. I'll look into the download on ITunes. I'm assuming Interview for a Wizard is an audiobook there. I have never actually listened to an audio book although I have made a few for my first grade students!

Thanks for the kind words about my avatar. It was drawn by my daughter for my last Mother's day card.
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 01:04 PM   #5
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Welcome to MR!

(As no-one else has yet asked, have you though about offering it elsewhere in, say, epub format as well? )
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-27-2009, 06:03 PM   #6
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi jareces and welcome to MR
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:01 PM   #7
jareces
Interview for a Wizard

Kazbates,
while your at it, check out the 2nd book live on iTunes, The Secret Society of Seven Sorcerers. It's book to The Salem Concord series. I hope to release book 3, The Sorcerer's Secret this month on iTunes and Podiobooks.com. I hope you enjoy them all, but most of all enjoy your daughter, they grew up so fast.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:03 PM   #8
jareces
Interview for a Wizard

Hi ShortcuddlyAm,
Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately, I don't know what epub format is? If you can give me some more info maybe I will.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:04 PM   #9
jareces
Interview for a Wizard

Thanks Cassidym
Old 10-02-2009, 11:10 PM   #10
JeremyZ
Addict
JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Kindle 2, Samsung Galaxy Stellar phone
Welcome. Just curious, are you the author or friend of the author? Or you just like the book?
JeremyZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 05:19 PM   #11
jareces
Interview for a Wizard

Hi JeremyZ,
I'm the author, and I also like the book. This is the first of a series. I wrote the books as a podiobook. Interview for a Wizard is the first installment. The second book is titled, The Secret Society of Seven Sorcerers, and this Halloween, I'll be releasing the third titled, The Sorcerer's Secret. Sometime in November I'll make SSSS available on Kindle. I plan to make The Sorcerer's Secret available on Kindle early in 2010. Check out the website www.jaareces.com. Let me know what you think.

Tags
dragons, fantasy, magic, wizards