Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 04-21-2013, 12:44 PM   #1
Jarbi
Jarbi began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HD
Calibre and Kindle Fire HD - Can't find books!

Dear All,

I am quite new to Calibre and Kindle and have a problem. I can download books to Calibre from various sources and I can download from Amazon to my Kindle Fire HD. However, when I connect my Kindle to the PC I cannot "see" the books on it within Calibre. Also if I "Send to Device" from Calibre to my Kindle, while the books appear within the Device (Kindle) page within Calibre and there is a green tick there and within the Calibre page, the books do not appear on my Kindle itself. This is very frustrating. What am I doing wrong? And can you help me.

Thanks,

Jarbi
Jarbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 11:00 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Welcome to Mobileread.

Moderator Notice
Moved to the Devices forum. There are quite a few folks that pass through this forum that have a Kindle Fire HD and can help you with your problem.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
books, calibre, kindle, transfering