Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-14-2013, 03:25 PM   #1
miriam69
Author/Ethicist
miriam69 began at the beginning.

Device: iPad mini
Pause: How to Turn Tough Choices into Strong Decisions

I am brand new to MobileRead. And so I am gladly joining this "shameless self-promotion" thread.

I have just written Pause: How to Turn Tough Choices into Strong Decisions.

One reviewer (see back cover of book) says:

"Think of the last time you faced a tough decision. Did you feel overwhelmed? Confused? Challenged? How should a son talk to his elderly mother about stopping driving? Should a high school senior “come out” to her parents about being gay? How does a wife choose between home or an institution for her husband with advanced Alzheimer’s? How should a neighborhood association deal with opposition to building an Islamic center? Using these and other tough choices we may face in our daily lives, Pause shows how you, your families, neighbors and others can come together to make strong decisions, especially when perspectives and values collide. We all look for the best resolution for those we love or lead. Pause, with its step by step practical guidance, helps us get there."

Pause is available in the Kindle Store:

http://www.amazon.com/Pause-Choices-...keywords=Pause

and in Nook Books:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/paus.....&store=ebook

It should be up on Kobo Books and iBooks within a day or two.

If anyone can make a comment on this book, I'll be delighted to reciprocate.

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PauseCover_Front_Resized.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	176.4 KB
ID:	108235  
miriam69 is offline   Reply With Quote