Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > OpenInkpot

Notices

Old 11-04-2010, 07:53 PM   #1
goodie
goodie began at the beginning.

Device: iRiver Story
Any plan for iRiver Story?

I found this project recently, and it seems so nice that I hope to have it on my iRiver Story someday.
Anyway, if there is a plan to port it in Story, I am willing to do translation for Korean, but I am not sure if this project is still active.
Old 11-09-2010, 07:26 PM   #2
dottedmag
OpenInkpot co-founder
dottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle Oasis
Korean translation would be appreciated (see the l10n.openinkpot.org) and such translations span whole range of devices supported by OpenInkpot.

There is Story port underway, it just progresses quite slowly due to lack of manpower.
Advert
Old 11-21-2010, 06:34 PM   #3
MacEachaidh
Browser
MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dottedmag View Post
There is Story port underway.
Ahhh, dm, this is very welcome news. If I were a programmer, I would definitely be offering to help.

The OS development for the Story has been abandoned by iRiver. They seem to be doing what they do with all their products -- abandoning development before it reaches maturity, and simply putting a new model to market as a new revenue stream, starting the maturity level back at rudimentary. So frustrating.