Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-23-2006, 01:07 PM   #1
verbosus
Unicoder
verbosus began at the beginning.

Device: iRex iLiad
Yet another Italian!

Hello everyone! My name is Antonio Cavedoni and I’m from Sassuolo, Modena (northern Italy). You can find more about me over at my home page.

I’m a designer and developer, one of three partners in the studio Bunker at the moment. I’m also working with this guy at the moment, we got our iLiads this very week and I am already fiddling with it.

Cheers!

Last edited by verbosus; 08-23-2006 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Forgot link to my home page
verbosus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 03:31 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Benvenuto nella nostra comunità, verbosus.

Very happy to see someone ready to fiddle around this his iLiad
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert