Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 08-27-2018, 11:43 AM   #1
Flaneurette
Enthusiast
Flaneurette is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Flaneurette is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Flaneurette is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Flaneurette is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Flaneurette is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Flaneurette is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Flaneurette is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Flaneurette is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Flaneurette is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Flaneurette is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Flaneurette is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: Kindle oasis3/Kobo sage/nook4&4+/Kindle Scribe
Attachments

Am I being blocked from adding attachments? I’m not a spambot! I was attempting to upload one image and it seems I do not have this ability for some reason
Flaneurette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 02:11 PM   #2
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaneurette View Post
Am I being blocked from adding attachments? I’m not a spambot! I was attempting to upload one image and it seems I do not have this ability for some reason
I'm guessing, but absent some sort of error message along the lines of "too big" or "not a valid extension," I suspect there's a minimum number of posts needed before you can attach an image.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-28-2018, 11:17 PM   #3
Flaneurette
Enthusiast
Flaneurette is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Flaneurette is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Flaneurette is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Flaneurette is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Flaneurette is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Flaneurette is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Flaneurette is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Flaneurette is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Flaneurette is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Flaneurette is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Flaneurette is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: Kindle oasis3/Kobo sage/nook4&4+/Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I'm guessing, but absent some sort of error message along the lines of "too big" or "not a valid extension," I suspect there's a minimum number of posts needed before you can attach an image.
I think I figured it out- I was logged in on more than one device. There was no error message, it just opened a blank window after I uploaded the jpeg. After I closed out of other device it worked. Thank you for the response though!
Flaneurette is offline   Reply With Quote