Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 03-28-2018, 11:44 AM   #1
akasha
akasha began at the beginning.

Device: Onix Boox T76ML Carta+
Questions about the T76ML Carta+

Hi.

After a lot of deliberations, I decided to order the T76ML Carta+. I like the 6.8" size. My old Kobo was that & I found it was a great size for me.

What size SD card does it have? The Onix International site only seems to have the manual for the T76 on their site. That states 32 GB. But the ereader.store site says 64. I have a lot of large pdfs & epub files (thus why an SD slot was critical for me.) So the larger the better for me.

Also, I was on the ereader.store site that there is a 4.4 Android update. But I don't see that on their download page. Do I need to have purchased it from them to get that update?

Any good case suggestions for the T76ML? I am terribly accident prone. I killed two Kobos Auras by dropping them. I tend to get good cases for my devices.

Do the T68 cases fit the T76? The ereader.store has a cover. But I think I will pay more in shipping than the cost of the cover.

Thanks in advance.
akasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 06:49 AM   #2
nneo
nneo began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Book T76ML Carta+
Hi,

I own an T76ML
The SD card supported is 32GB as in official document I found in the device.

There is a link to firmware v1.8.2 here, not sure what android version is it. And I haven't tried
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...75&postcount=4

I bought from a China store, they offer many stuff in the package, including a official case

Last edited by nneo; 05-15-2018 at 09:13 AM.
nneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-12-2018, 08:10 PM   #3
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
I don't think the 4.4 update works.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boox, carta+, case, onix, t76ml