Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Related Tools

Notices

Old 01-03-2019, 10:35 AM   #1681
mariosipad
Evangelist
mariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watch

Device: iPad & iPhone with Marvin 2 + 3 & Kobo Glo HD
@DouglasK

You probably installed an older version of cops that does not support PHP 7.

What you can do:
1 - remove (or rename to cops_old) your installed version of cops

2 - install a new version of cops in /var/www/html/cops
- download cops 1.1.2 https://github.com/seblucas/cops/rel...cops-1.1.2.zip
- unzip cops-1.1.2.zip to /var/www/html/cops
- use your old config_local.php

3 - and it should work again! (if not report back)
mariosipad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 10:59 AM   #1682
DouglasK
DouglasK knows the square root of minus one.DouglasK knows the square root of minus one.DouglasK knows the square root of minus one.DouglasK knows the square root of minus one.DouglasK knows the square root of minus one.DouglasK knows the square root of minus one.DouglasK knows the square root of minus one.DouglasK knows the square root of minus one.DouglasK knows the square root of minus one.DouglasK knows the square root of minus one.DouglasK knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Nexus 7 (2013)
Smile Many thanks, it's working

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosipad View Post
@DouglasK

You probably installed an older version of cops that does not support PHP 7.
2 - install a new version of cops in /var/www/html/cops
- download cops 1.1.2 https://github.com/seblucas/cops/rel...cops-1.1.2.zip
Thank you ... installing the update fixed it right up. I thought I'd done that previously, but evidently I'd not gotten the current version. Your help is greatly appreciated!
DouglasK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 02:31 PM   #1683
DouglasK
DouglasK knows the square root of minus one.DouglasK knows the square root of minus one.DouglasK knows the square root of minus one.DouglasK knows the square root of minus one.DouglasK knows the square root of minus one.DouglasK knows the square root of minus one.DouglasK knows the square root of minus one.DouglasK knows the square root of minus one.DouglasK knows the square root of minus one.DouglasK knows the square root of minus one.DouglasK knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Nexus 7 (2013)
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasK View Post
Thank you ... installing the update fixed it right up. I thought I'd done that previously, but evidently I'd not gotten the current version. Your help is greatly appreciated!
I spoke too soon. The site does load, but when I try to access many authors, series or the last 50, it hangs. Note, I can get a few Authors to displa, so it's not quite all of them! I get this error in the Apache2 error.log:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'DOMDocument' not found in /var/www/html/cops/base.php:159\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/cops/lib/Book.php(319): html2xhtml('<div><p>As a ha...')\n#1 /var/www/html/cops/lib/Book.php(465): Book->getComment()\n#2 /var/www/html/cops/lib/Book.php(617): Book->getEntry()\n#3 /var/www/html/cops/lib/Book.php(493): Book::getEntryArray('select {0} from...', Array, '1')\n#4 /var/www/html/cops/lib/PageAuthorDetail.php(16): Book::getBooksByAuthor('512', '1')\n#5 /var/www/html/cops/lib/JSON_renderer.php(191): PageAuthorDetail->InitializeContent()\n#6 /var/www/html/cops/getJSON.php(14): JSONRenderer::getJson()\n#7 {main}\n thrown in /var/www/html/cops/base.php on line 159, referer: https://mydomain.com/cops/index.php?page=2&id=A

I opened up Calibre and checked the database and also the books on disk. Calibre reported that no errors were found.

Any ideas? All help greatly appreciated. We're getting there!

Thank you,
Douglas

Last edited by DouglasK; 01-03-2019 at 05:33 PM.
DouglasK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 07:34 PM   #1684
mariosipad
Evangelist
mariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watch

Device: iPad & iPhone with Marvin 2 + 3 & Kobo Glo HD
@DouglasK

I (re)tested with a new setup installed the way I suggested in a previous post, and it works flawless.
- OS Debian 9
- webserver apache 2.4
- php 7.0.33-0+deb9u1
Ok, there are some slight differences with your setup, but your setup should work.

What I can think of is that your calibre library has somehow become corrupt (for cops). Because some epubs work an some don't.

Maybe if you reload/reopen your library in calibre and see if that works and then try again with cops? [edit: oops I seee that you already did]

[edit2: can you post the results of checkconfig.php? Libraries not needed ;-) ]

[edit3: possibly there is something wrong wit your php install.
DOMdocument is a native php object (not something cops introduces and/or defines) that seems to be missing in your setup....... (PHP fatal error).

Maybe reinstall php on your server? ]

Last edited by mariosipad; 01-03-2019 at 07:52 PM.
mariosipad is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre opds, dns, kobo aura, synology