Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Hardware & Software

Notices

Old 01-29-2019, 06:10 PM   #1
Ranny
Connoisseur
Ranny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Audible Pre-Orders

Hi wonder if anyone can help?

I use Audible for android.

Pre-orders on release do not show up in my library.

Previously, I used to go to website using browser. In Library, it used to have the option to download, now it just offers, launch app.

On IOS, it appears.

Any work rounds or solutions.

Thoughts appreciated.
Ranny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 08:03 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I'm assuming you've tried refreshing the library in the app (by hitting refresh or dragging down)? That always works for me.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-30-2019, 12:24 AM   #3
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranny View Post
Hi wonder if anyone can help?

I use Audible for android.

Pre-orders on release do not show up in my library.
I've seen this most often when the pre-order was made quite a while ago and other books have pushed it off the first page of the phone. When it actually releases, the date in your library isn't the release date, it's the pre-order date!

The best workaround is to search for the book on your device. It should show up that way.

[full disclosure -- the only Android devices I have are Amazon Fire tablets. My phones have always been Apple.]
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 06:17 AM   #4
Ranny
Connoisseur
Ranny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
I've seen this most often when the pre-order was made quite a while ago and other books have pushed it off the first page of the phone. When it actually releases, the date in your library isn't the release date, it's the pre-order date!

The best workaround is to search for the book on your device. It should show up that way.

[full disclosure -- the only Android devices I have are Amazon Fire tablets. My phones have always been Apple.]
I've tried this, it doesn't appear in same position as my work iPhone and it doesn't appear under author if sorted that way.

Just wish they hadn't removed the download option from the browser.

Thanks for you assistance, it's appreciated.

Sent from my vivo 1805 using Tapatalk
Ranny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 05:28 PM   #5
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranny View Post
Just wish they hadn't removed the download option from the browser.
Yes, the push download from the browser was a useful feature. I miss it.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert