Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > PDF

Notices

Old 05-01-2018, 02:06 AM   #1
Lordblacknail
Zealot
Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libre 2 Oasis Many Fires Galaxy Tab S7 Plus
EPUB to PDF

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I am having one heck of a time trying to convert EPUB files to PDF and have them come out readable. These are kids books with text and pictures. I get line breaks before the end of the page, the page isn't fitting on the new PDF page, with text and pictures cut off. I have tried Calibre, online conversion, conversion programs. I am running Win10. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Lordblacknail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 01:23 PM   #2
Togijak
Enthusiast
Togijak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Togijak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Togijak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Togijak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Togijak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Togijak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Togijak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Togijak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Togijak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Togijak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Togijak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
@Lordblacknail

I get (most time) the best results with the latest version of epubor (Epubor Ultimate Converter 3.0.10.508 Multilingual)
Togijak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert