Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil > Plugins

Notices

Old 07-03-2018, 01:26 AM   #31
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Hi

I make an extensive use of this so nice plugin to rebuild ePubs to my taste.

I realize I have sometimes to make a preventive work on the ePub before using the plugin.

Titles
The plugin saves all the h titles and the resulting toc. However some ebooks do not use <h> titles and use <p> tags for this task. It's useful to preventively use a regex to change from <p> to <h before using the plugin if not you have to rebuild manually the toc...

Italics (and bold)
The plugin saves all the <i> (and <em> and <b> tags). However some ebooks do not use these tags but prefer using spans with an italic class. As this information would be lost in the html, it's useful to preventively use a regex to change on the ePub from italic span to <i> (and bold span to <b>).

I do not know if something can be done for these two use cases above. If not, this post may serve as an advice to HTMLgen users.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 05:41 AM   #32
PeTrDu
PeTrDu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeTrDu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeTrDu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeTrDu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeTrDu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeTrDu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeTrDu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeTrDu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeTrDu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeTrDu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeTrDu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hi, it seems that there was a small bug.

Changes in HTMLGen v0.1.2
  • Fixed a small bug with python 3.x and the new Sigil 0.9.12

Regards.
PeTrDu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-25-2022, 10:11 AM   #33
bookworm2000
bookworm2000 is a jewel in the roughbookworm2000 is a jewel in the roughbookworm2000 is a jewel in the roughbookworm2000 is a jewel in the roughbookworm2000 is a jewel in the roughbookworm2000 is a jewel in the roughbookworm2000 is a jewel in the roughbookworm2000 is a jewel in the roughbookworm2000 is a jewel in the roughbookworm2000 is a jewel in the roughbookworm2000 is a jewel in the rough

Device: Kindle 4NT, Android
Thank you for this plugin, it's been a big help so far.

It would be a nice feature if HTMLgen had an option to embedd images and fonts using base64 encoding to make these books really monolithic.
bookworm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote