Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 02-27-2019, 05:21 AM   #1
blackrock36
blackrock36 began at the beginning.

Device: None
Windowtext error in Calibre

All,
After some discussion on an html file and epub comparability in this forum (thanks for the input to date), I switched back to Calibre as recommended and am working on the html code in that software on my book's html code. One issue that Calibre/EditBook/Check Book is the term 'windowtext' label used by Word. The general error message is 'CSS: Property: Invalid value for "CSS Level 2.1" property: windowtext [82.5 colour] [stylesheet.css]' dependig on the line and column location. I would like the font in the entire text in the book to be automatic as defined in the original Word document and not a specific colour.

My question is what can I do about this error or can I safely leave it? Any help much appreciated.

Code:
.calibre6 {
    font-weight: bold
    }
.calibre7 {
    color: windowtext
    }
.calibre8 {
    font-size: 0.83333em;
    line-height: 1.2;
    vertical-align: super
    }
.calibre9 {
    display: block
blackrock36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 06:40 AM   #2
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
You might get a better response if you asked this in the Calibre Help Section.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-27-2019, 07:04 AM   #3
blackrock36
blackrock36 began at the beginning.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
You might get a better response if you asked this in the Calibre Help Section.
Apache
Apache,
Resubmitted to the Calibre forum.

Many thanks for the redirect.

Andy
blackrock36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 09:45 AM   #4
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
It is your best bet and Kolvid is the moderator of that forum.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote