Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen > Gen3 Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-18-2008, 02:37 PM   #46
peterbbb
BoyReader
peterbbb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.peterbbb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.peterbbb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.peterbbb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Cybook Gen3 and now Kindle 3
It is me again. Sorry, I just can't get this.

I have put lit2mobi.exe and convertlit.exe, renamed to clit.exe, and a.lit, my test lit file, into a directory on my desktop. I copied the path to the directory as Harry wrote.

I ran the cmd.exe command and the window appeared and I typed lit2mobi.exe a.lit

It appeared to run and asked me to open the .lit file. I clicked on it and it kept asking me. Eventually I gave up. It said the following

Unpack file a.lit in dir ctmp
Read in HTML tree from opf
Opf: Initialize from a file: a.opf
Could not open opf file: a.opf

Any more suggestions?
peterbbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 03:01 PM   #47
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterbbb View Post
It is me again. Sorry, I just can't get this.

I have put lit2mobi.exe and convertlit.exe, renamed to clit.exe, and a.lit, my test lit file, into a directory on my desktop. I copied the path to the directory as Harry wrote.

I ran the cmd.exe command and the window appeared and I typed lit2mobi.exe a.lit

It appeared to run and asked me to open the .lit file. I clicked on it and it kept asking me. Eventually I gave up. It said the following

Unpack file a.lit in dir ctmp
Read in HTML tree from opf
Opf: Initialize from a file: a.opf
Could not open opf file: a.opf

Any more suggestions?
Is your lit file DRM protected? Where did you get it?

Also, I don't understand why you needed to rename something to clit.exe? clit.exe is the name of the file as it is shipped.

If you want I can do a webex with you. PM me if you want to do that.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 03:17 PM   #48
peterbbb
BoyReader
peterbbb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.peterbbb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.peterbbb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.peterbbb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Cybook Gen3 and now Kindle 3
Amberlit converts it to HTML ok so I don't think it is protected
peterbbb is offline   Reply With Quote