Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-29-2008, 06:55 AM   #1
alaouet
alaouet doesn't litteralaouet doesn't litter

Device: PRS-505
A simple hello

Hello everybody,

I'm Jean-Yves, a frenchman living in Spain (Tenerife - Canary Islands).
I 'm a Sony PRS-505's user since two months and I've discovered this forum looking for some more informations. It definitly seems to be the most complete and dynamic forum about e-Books & e-Readers. Very usefull indeed.
I'm also a member of the "Ebooks Libres & Gratuits" group and I've recently converted to LRF a big part of our production. If some of you are interested, you'll find it here
Nice to join your community
alaouet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 07:38 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi alaouet and welcome to the Forum.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-29-2008, 08:41 AM   #3
ctop
Connoisseur
ctop herds cats with both ease and gracectop herds cats with both ease and gracectop herds cats with both ease and gracectop herds cats with both ease and gracectop herds cats with both ease and gracectop herds cats with both ease and gracectop herds cats with both ease and gracectop herds cats with both ease and gracectop herds cats with both ease and gracectop herds cats with both ease and gracectop herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: zaurus->palm->iPad->Sony PRS-T1,T2,T3->Kobo Forma&Likebook Ares
Hi from Japan

Hi there,

Just subscribed to this forum. I am an ebook lover, most of my reading is on commuting to work in packed trains, that is why I prefer ebooks!

Ctop
ctop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 08:45 AM   #4
Spartacus2112
Evangelist
Spartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
Greetings, ctop. Enjoy the forum.
Spartacus2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 08:53 AM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi ctop and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-29-2008, 10:56 AM   #6
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Welcome to both alaouet and ctop. You've found a great forum frequented by some really smart people. Thanks for stopping in and introducing yourselves. I'm glad to meet you.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote