Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 03-01-2017, 05:11 AM   #136
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Question Mark View Post
On a related note, I wonder if Netronix is now regretting that they teamed up with the crowd at GoodEreader. That can't be helping their image all that much:
It's not a problem for Netronix, how many persons (except us) is interested in to know what is the builder of the device ? Netronix has proved too that they can make a mass production, so an other company can ask them to make a new device (with more RAM) and develop/put a new OS. Someone can also patch the existing device like the M92 with Obuntu and give it some new performances.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 01:00 PM   #137
plusz
Addict
plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: 13.3" Boox Max2, 7" Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostwheel View Post
It is really nice! It seems there also exist new versions, e.g. here: 1.4.4 the page is in russian. I'm not sure why they don't continue to develop on
github. It also has integration with Dropbox, which I haven't tried yet. (Edit: I tried it. Dropbox doesn't allow integration because the app is in review...)

I have a question: did you figure out how to change the sorting of files by name vs by date in the filemanager of re-launch? I find it very useful.
Hi, I am going to fit&finish the app for Onyx Boox Max. The original have few occasional bugs. So far I have cleaned the code and fixed the free space view.
https://github.com/Leszek111/ReLaunchX

Even though my primary goal is just to fix all bugs which would happen on my device I may add some new features. Sorting mode seems useful, so check my repo sometimes.
plusz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 12:11 AM   #138
ghostwheel
Zealot
ghostwheel has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: DBoox Max,Galaxy note 10.1 & 3,LE1700 tablet,sony PRS-500,iRex DR1000S
Quote:
Originally Posted by plusz View Post
Hi, I am going to fit&finish the app for Onyx Boox Max. The original have few occasional bugs. So far I have cleaned the code and fixed the free space view.
https://github.com/Leszek111/ReLaunchX

Even though my primary goal is just to fix all bugs which would happen on my device I may add some new features. Sorting mode seems useful, so check my repo sometimes.
Great! Thank you very much! Relanch is a really promising app/launcher for the Max.

Thanks!
ghostwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 07:15 AM   #139
plusz
Addict
plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostwheel View Post
Great! Thank you very much! Relanch is a really promising app/launcher for the Max.
I am running my own build from the tag ReLaunchX_1.0.0. Finally I did not experienced any crash or hung so far.

FYI, running debug build cause SIGPIPE 13 messages in LogCat console and the device is much slower. However running release signed app is fine. I have found some post stating the same problem for Samsung Galaxy SIII and the solution was to use older android SDK. I don't bother with such as the release build is fine and also Onyx is working on providing update to Android 4.4 so I hope the problem would solve itself. For now I just remove the debug version and reboot the device at the end of any development session and I'm fine.
Old 03-10-2017, 09:50 AM   #140
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
Will relaunch run on a T68?
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 01:56 PM   #141
plusz
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajamaman View Post
Will relaunch run on a T68?
Should When it starts it displays a one time warning that it was never tested on such device but you can acknowledge that you want to try it nonetheless.

Feel free to try my fork ReLaunchX and let me know if it's safe to add it to white list of supported readers. The app will not do any damage to your device, at worst it will just exit unexpectedly or hang.
Old 03-10-2017, 03:17 PM   #142
plusz
Addict

Hello, I have created a thread for ReLaunch https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=284418
Old 03-10-2017, 03:57 PM   #143
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
I run relaunch on a Nook ST. It's an awesome interface. The only issue is the inability to organize file view by date.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote