Exclamation [BUG][Kobo Forma] Cover not displayed since last update

DogCatMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 08:53 AM   #2
DogCatMouse
DogCatMouse began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogCatMouse View Post
I don't know why isn't showing the picture and I cannot even edit it, so here is the link https://i.imgur.com/28HxDig.jpeg
Advert
Old 03-07-2024, 07:43 AM   #3
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Would you be able to share the book using the ScrambleEbook plugin in calibre?

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=267998
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 08:03 AM   #4
hius07
Wizard
hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, PW3, PW4, Voyage
I guess it's a screensaver. What are its settings?
hius07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 05:38 PM   #5
DogCatMouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzie View Post
Would you be able to share the book using the ScrambleEbook plugin in calibre?

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=267998
Do I need to upload the exact book from my device or would the original copy from my calibre library suffice? Just in case ... https://files.catbox.moe/f3lggn.epub
Quote:
I guess it's a screensaver. What are its settings?
How do I look that? The book it's in epub format I think.

Last edited by DogCatMouse; 03-07-2024 at 05:42 PM.
Advert
Old 03-10-2024, 11:36 AM   #6
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
The document's cover seems to display fine, so indeed it must be related to screensaver settings.

Those are in the top menu under the cog.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 01:32 PM   #7
DogCatMouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzie View Post
The document's cover seems to display fine, so indeed it must be related to screensaver settings.

Those are in the top menu under the cog.
You were right, it was set to "Use document cover as screensaver" and I changed it to "Use last book's cover as screensaver" and now it works as it should, weird. Thanks for your help.